Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't fatten up a player's value by hiding him in the VFL all year and offering him the same contract he's agreed to with Carlton.

That's from a former Hawks board member that whenever I've posted or shared info from (with his permission) has been proven correct.

I'll grant that you're accurate on the scouting report though. A classic tap ruck who has struggled to clunk marks. Potential for growth there but will never be a strength. Can go missing after the contest. Regardless, is a younger more capable upgrade over Lobbe and Phillips. It's exactly what we need with TDK rather than Pittonet replacing Kreuzer moving forward.

If we can pass onto you what Essendon give us for Phillips it will be win-win for you and us. Another handy piece of business. You'll want the draft capital and we need the backup ruck.
Good luck getting logic out of TazParrot15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what, I totally agree with SOS on this.

If you want to represent my family or my country, you better be committed.

If you want to see what the grass looks like over the fence, go for it, but don't come back.

TA

thats a bit rich. What is SOS doing atm -trying to poach Papley (happy and contracted at sydney) Trying to grab Martin (uncontracted) etc etc . You cant have it both ways.
Aside from that, if sos lowballs you , to the point where your contract just sitting there on the table, gives you the message that you are fringe at best, surely you owe it to yourself and family to explore your options

To add to Brezsa sleuthing.

j Martin’s recent post has likes from about 13 GCS players plus about 10 indigenous guys from various clubs (incl SPS).

Interesting that his manager Matt Bain gave him a like as well - Bain also happens to be Cripps manager.

Coincidence?????

Matt Bain is Marc Murphy's best mate

thats a bit rich. What is SOS doing atm -trying to poach Papley (happy and contracted at sydney) Trying to grab Martin (uncontracted) etc etc . You cant have it both ways.
Aside from that, if sos lowballs you , to the point where your contract just sitting there on the table, gives you the message that you are fringe at best, surely you owe it to yourself and family to explore your options
Papley ain’t happy and contracted. Wants to come home for family reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back