Not open for further replies.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
He's up to his 5th senior coach with Rutten. None of the other 4 coaches were given a list that could challenge for a flag. Yet the list manager is lauded by their nuffy supporters because his beating of the chest every october is the only thing they can hang their hat on for being a power club anymore

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Like spurs demanding large fees for Eriksen it will end in tears unless he settles for a deal Sydney want
or essendon get him in for round 1 ready to go where he can become the forward he should be.

sure dodoro has a reputation but when fit and firing daniher is essendon's best player. he should be holding firm and/or demanding the world.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
or essendon get him in for round 1 ready to go where he can become the forward he should be.

sure dodoro has a reputation but when fit and firing daniher is essendon's best player. he should be holding firm and/or demanding the world.
Same could be said about Eriksen in our midfield. Someone who doesn't want to be there rarely performs at their best. Gibbs and Kelly exceptions more than the norm

But he hasn't been fit for two years.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Same could be said about Eriksen in our midfield. Someone who doesn't want to be there rarely performs at their best. Gibbs and Kelly exceptions more than the norm

After we refused to let Suarez leave in 2013, he came out and put in one of the best individual seasons in premier league history. There are a number of examples across different sporting codes where players have performed well after being denied a move. All depends on the individual and how professional/motivated they are. I have no idea what sort of person Daniher is or how he would react though.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ollie Wines agent approached Carlton to try and get a deal done this trade period. I assume we aren't entertaining the idea because of how hard it would be to try and get a deal done with Port

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Ollie Wines agent approached Carlton to try and get a deal done this trade period. I assume we aren't entertaining the idea because of how hard it would be to try and get a deal done with Port

Really not a good look from Wines. Club captain and gets his agent to approach another club to make a trade for him. I think his days at Port are numbered. Not necessarily to Carlton but just to another club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I think its a very good trade.

For St Kilda. (I meant it’s a s**t trade from Port’s perspective).

Port’s fans are ripping into the club and Kane Cornes doesn’t seem to be a fan either.

It’s a fantastic trade for St Kilda.

For St Kilda. (I meant it’s a s**t trade from Port’s perspective).

Port’s fans are ripping into the club and Kane Cornes doesn’t seem to be a fan either.

It’s a fantastic trade for St Kilda.

I know that, just taking some of the piss.

That being said i have zero idea on how the club managed to pull this off.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Port Adelaide have just given Wayne Hughes' decision to trade pick 7 for Whiley, Jaksch & pick 19 a shake for thickest decision made during a trade period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back