Player Watch Billy Frampton - Traded to Collingwood

Your opinion on Billy:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope we get to see a three pronged forward line of Frampton, Fog and Himmelberg. Think that Lynch and Tex are now blocking the development of younger guys. Not sure if Frampton and/or Himmelberg will be 100+ game players or not, but I really hope we get a rock solid idea by the end of 2020.

I reckon it's Frampton, or Himmelberg. Both are a bit too similar tool wise, and probably filling the same niches.

I reckon it's Frampton, or Himmelberg. Both are a bit too similar tool wise, and probably filling the same niches.

I think your right. I think we will put 22 more games into Lynch and Tex if fit. I just don’t think we should.

I don’t know if either EH or BF are good enough to be tall forwards at AFL level. I just want to have a good look at them. Give them as many games as they need to see if they are good enough. It’s a long shot, but it’s a possibility that those three young blokes could be as good as Tex, JJ and Lynch of a couple of years ago.

Got moved up forward this year for Port for the first time and was their leading goal kicker with 35 goals. Quick, aggressive and can take a decent mark. Will fill Jenkins role.
Thankfully you didn't use "aggressive" and "Jenkins" in the same sentence.... ;) :fire:

I think your right. I think we will put 22 more games into Lynch and Tex if fit. I just don’t think we should.

I don’t know if either EH or BF are good enough to be tall forwards at AFL level. I just want to have a good look at them. Give them as many games as they need to see if they are good enough. It’s a long shot, but it’s a possibility that those three young blokes could be as good as Tex, JJ and Lynch of a couple of years ago.

It's the whole should have traded Lynch last season drama ;)

Both look like they're capable, so I'm interested to see how it goes. I just think EH and Frampton are too similar in profile to co-exist as forwards.

Well in our case I told the kids they weren't coming home from the maternity ward if they were going to barrack for another side.

[i've got a mate who grew up in Melbourne with no Adelaide connections who barracks for the Crows because he liked the Weed. Humans are funny creatures.]
Initially i thought u might've known me, but I was never a stoner, so guess theres a few of us crow melbournites.
I like this move. I'd already have him ahead of EH due to marking and ruck ability, could be a bargain get. Could be time to try EH as a kpd again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this could bite Port in the Ass.... so obsessed with Dixon and Billy could end up being better at a fraction of the cost.

Suprised they haven't tried to ship Dixon off this trade period.
They should take Jenkins. For all the crap he gets, he makes Dixon look like a div 6 amateur

Back