Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll actually be sad to see Tom go.
Didn't add much on field as evidence by his highlights package from the NEAFL but am sure he brought good energy around the club.
That video of him and Swallow rapping where swallow goes I got plenty of flaws cracked me up.
Definitely not a bedwetter

I'll actually be sad to see Tom go.
Didn't add much on field as evidence by his highlights package from the NEAFL but am sure he brought good energy around the club.
That video of him and Swallow rapping where swallow goes I got plenty of flaws cracked me up.
He's a great human being. I reckon he'll have an amazing post footy career. Retires a Suns man through and through.

I sent him a personal message of thanks and good luck via IG.

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

Met him a few times but my favourite was at the Southport v Suns reserves, he was a funny dude that clearly loved his footy, on this day early in his career he was driving a beat up Hyundai that he could barley fit in, it was funny to see him fold himself in and out of that shitbox

Met him a few times but my favourite was at the Southport v Suns reserves, he was a funny dude that clearly loved his footy, on this day early in his career he was driving a beat up Hyundai that he could barley fit in, it was funny to see him fold himself in and out of that shitbox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got the Tippett article that Boswell wrote?

New father Tippett recently moved back to the Coast with partner Chloe and nine-month-old son Will following a decade-long AFL career that included 178 games between stints at Adelaide and Sydney that ended at the start of 2018.

The 32-year-old has been a keen observer of the Suns since their inception into the AFL in 2011, initially because of the expansion club being formed in his childhood city, then through brother Joel Tippett, 30, who spent the 2011 season as a rookie on their list.

One of his former Sydney mentors, Stuart Dew, is also now at the helm of Gold Coast.

“I was coached by Stuey in Sydney and he was a really great coach,” Tippett said.

“I’m excited to see the Suns have some success. (Dew) has a great footy brain.

“Being from the Gold Coast and coming back here now I have more a sense of wanting to see footy continue to grow and develop here.

“I’d love for my son to grow up playing footy here and for there to be a really competitive senior side we can enjoy watching.

Tippett hoped the AFL’s assistance package for the Suns would be the catalyst they needed to turn their fortunes around on the field and has put his hand up to help develop the city’s next crop of potential stars.

Kurt is an absolute champion of a bloke. He manufactured a career from first running around in a footy game as a year 12 student at All Saints in a pair of runners. In no time at all he was starring for Adelaide in a pre-lim. Has had his up and downs and has been quite mis-understood along the way as I suspect a lot of footy players are ( except Goringe). But Kurt is a great leader and would have a lot to offer in a Coaching role at the club..
I'm sure Dew would vouch for him whole heartedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back