List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be fine because we could always match. We would have to keep a list spot in that case though
Rosas is the only academy player I think we need to be concerned with the justification. Budarick will go in the national draft and the others Conroy, Ace, Gore etc rookie picks

Would you have a link?
https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-10-09/clubs-wait-as-verdict-looms-on-2020-preseason-trade-period

"For instance, the Suns now have first access to Northern Territory speedster Malcolm Rosas, who tested well at last week's NAB AFL Draft Combine.
But if Gold Coast only wants to list him as a rookie, then Rosas will still be up for grabs in the national draft for rival clubs, similar to how the father-son system works for clubs who don't want to take their nominated father-son candidates in the national draft but want to select them as rookies"

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-10-09/clubs-wait-as-verdict-looms-on-2020-preseason-trade-period

"For instance, the Suns now have first access to Northern Territory speedster Malcolm Rosas, who tested well at last week's NAB AFL Draft Combine.
But if Gold Coast only wants to list him as a rookie, then Rosas will still be up for grabs in the national draft for rival clubs, similar to how the father-son system works for clubs who don't want to take their nominated father-son candidates in the national draft but want to select them as rookies"
So if we don't pre-sign Rosas and some other team selects him can we still take him and put on the senior list if we have a spot?

Better to pre-sign Rosas and put Schoenfeld on rookie list.

Schoenfeld is a lock for me to be delisted... we need to open spots for draft picks. Trade summary

In: Greenwood, Ellis and Smith
Out: Ah Chee and Martin

So add Nicholls and Cutting on the main list we have 1 spot open. Plus 4 rookie spots.

We know we will get Rowell, Anderson and Budarick minimum 2 players need delisting just there.

Crossley, Schoenfeld, Young, GHS?

Schoenfeld is a lock for me to be delisted... we need to open spots for draft picks. Trade summary

So add Nicholls and Cutting on the main list we have 1 spot open. Plus 4 rookie spots.

We know we will get Rowell, Anderson and Budarick minimum 2 players need delisting just there.

I'd guess Crossley and schoenfeld definitely will be delisted, maybe Joyce as well?

If we are being real you would delist Crossley altogether, delist and rookie the other 3. Then use 15 and 20 on best available players.

Apologies to Budarick but if you were rated a top 50 player in this draft then you might pre-select him on the senior list but he's not so it's rookie list or pack your bags son cause the kid at pick 20 is just plain better than you.

C Ellis is another candidate. Holman got 2 years contract. I assume he will be on the senior list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are being real you would delist Crossley altogether, delist and rookie the other 3. Then use 15 and 20 on best available players.

Apologies to Budarick but if you were rated a top 50 player in this draft then you might pre-select him on the senior list but he's not so it's rookie list or pack your bags son cause the kid at pick 20 is just plain better than you.
I have seen phantom drafts where he is selected 25-40

Rosas is the only academy player I think we need to be concerned with the justification. Budarick will go in the national draft and the others Conroy, Ace, Gore etc rookie picks
Don’t be too sure about that I know for a fact one of them has 5 afl clubs interested in him plus Rosas has never lived on the Gold Coast and may prefer to go to WA and SA. Jungfer may be the NT player taken as he has already lived away from home and would not be a flight risk

Don’t be too sure about that I know for a fact one of them has 5 afl clubs interested in him plus Rosas has never lived on the Gold Coast and may prefer to go to WA and SA. Jungfer may be the NT player taken as he has already lived away from home and would not be a flight risk
Rosas visited the gc and the club last year.
Also visited Brisbane.
Said he loved Brisbane.

Robertson and Bianco would be a dream

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’d love Jackson if he’s there - these picks are basically a free hit, take a big swing. What’s the ceiling on Bianco. Small, nice kick but not particularly athletic? more of a flanker? Doesn’t scream good player to me.

Will day / Trent rivers a more clear path to afl player for me.

Barrett gone back to the well about crouch for a 3rd consecutive day.

Has he got nothing else to talk about, or does he know something.
Probably the former. Nonetheless interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back