Your opinion on Billy:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think he is going to offer plenty ... it is going to be exciting to have an athletic big man who can take a contested mark but more importantly do alot of the grunt work in the forward 50 bringing our small forwards into the game .

With Fogarty and Tex being weapons around the 50 their is a good chance Frampton can have some isolation deep at times and expose the 3rd tall defender .

He also is a willing tackler and quick and agile enough to offer some forward 50 pressure for a big fella .

He will be champing at the bit to take this opportunity and will IMO become a bit of a cult hero .

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I'd pair the young bulls, Frampton and Fog. That's a pretty physical duo. I'd have Tex play CHF and instruct him to get on his bike up the ground.and delivering to the forward line.
2 young blokes who can take contested marks in a forwardline..... **** wouldn't that be something.

BunjiMac

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
2 young blokes who can take contested marks in a forwardline..... **** wouldn't that be something.
And smash players :) I also don't really want to see Tex be the battering ram anymore. It was forced on him when tippet left and probably ruined his game. He was never that type of forward so I'm hoping he really slims down and tries going back to being a mobile forward.

Truck25

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Perhaps EH can fill a role in defence ..? Seems that's where he cut his teeth
I think this is one area we do need to develop, if the Keith trade goes through we are pretty light one for big defenders, Butts looks good but needs time but with no Otto and Tals getting older you just have Harto and that makes me nervous. If EH can play back we should look at it esp if Billy turns out OK as a JJ replacement

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
And smash players :) I also don't really want to see Tex be the battering ram anymore. It was forced on him when tippet left and probably ruined his game. He was never that type of forward so I'm hoping he really slims down and tries going back to being a mobile forward.
Expect a big year from him. No captaincy, breath of fresh air in the club.... resurgence.

BunjiMac

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Watching the highlights again, he actually shows flashes of Richmonds Tom Lynch I reckon.

And yes yes, he's nowhere near as good I know, I'm just trying to describr style

Back