Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the steady line of retreat into greater and greater technicality to try and squirm out of just owning up to the fact that they did the wrong thing.

“We didn’t take anything.”
“OK, so we DID take something, but it was just vitamins.”
“OK, so it wasn’t vitamins, but we didn’t know what it was.”
“OK, so we knew it was thymosin but we thought it was the legal type of thymosin.”
“OK, so we knew it was the illegal type of thymosin but the ASADA site didn’t say it was illegal.”
“OK, so the WADA site might have said it was illegal and we might have knowingly procured it, accepted delivery and run a course of injections of something called thymosin, but you can’t prove that what we actually injected was actually the illegal thymosin that we had delivered for that purpose.”

🙄

So many posts to like on this thread.

I don’t know who the hell Dylan Leach is, but I’m now in love with him: so succinct and a dagger to the *******, cheating Essendone hearts.

Damn you Essendone, damn you to hell!

:cool:

I love the steady line of retreat into greater and greater technicality to try and squirm out of just owning up to the fact that they did the wrong thing.

“OK, so we knew it was thymosin but we thought it was the legal type of thymosin.”
“OK, so we knew it was the illegal type of thymosin but the ASADA site didn’t say it was illegal.”
“OK, so the WADA site might have said it was illegal and we might have knowingly procured it, accepted delivery and run a course of injections of something called thymosin, but you can’t prove that what we actually injected was actually the illegal thymosin that we had delivered for that purpose.”

🙄

Nice - but you left out one step midway ...

"Sh*t, is thymosin beta 4 on the banned list ???!!! Well we'd better just call it thymosin then."

So many posts to like on this thread.

I don’t know who the hell Dylan Leach is, but I’m now in love with him: so succinct and a dagger to the *******, cheating Essendone hearts.

Damn you Essendone, damn you to hell!

:cool:
Francis Leach’s son.

Nice - but you left out one step midway ...

"Sh*t, is thymosin beta 4 on the banned list ???!!! Well we'd better just call it thymosin then and keep taking it."

Fixed your post!

🙄

Perfect summation of EFC (and AFL's silent endorsement) manipulation of media and public, and attempted manipulation of the regulatory bodies.

The club should have been burned to the ground.

pixel.gif

Open and shut case boys.
I'm sorry Essendon were scapegoats.
Here are our 3 Pete Premierships back before they are forcibly removed from our grasp.

And asada says... enough is enough

I’d like to know why this was published today
There has to be another reason to cover or divert

Edit

and here it is
1571197547898.png

Last edited:
Was there ever any doubt? the “scientist” is a bomber fanboy who had been banging on about a conspiracy for quite some time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And asada says... enough is enough

I’d like to know why this was published today
There has to be another reason to cover or divert

Edit

and here it is
View attachment 765705
Bang!

Those quotes from ASADA are devastating.

I love this saga.

Remember, these are the same players who declared panadol on their drug testing forms, but "forgot" to declare TB4 - a drug that they went offsite to be injected in the bum with.

That damns them to hell in my view. They knew what they were doing was wrong.

Perhaps you fine people can help me understand something...

If we assume that a conspiracy is in fact true and correct, and that the Essendon FC were nothing more than unfortunate and desperately unlucky.

Who were the perpetrators of the conspiracy, and how did they stand to profit from said conspiracy? In a way that makes logical sense and passes the BS test (ie, "it was Demetrioo because he hates Essendon's success" doesn't.)

Ta

If we assume that a conspiracy is in fact true and correct, and that the Essendon FC were nothing more than unfortunate and desperately unlucky.

Who were the perpetrators of the conspiracy, and how did they stand to profit from said conspiracy? In a way that makes logical sense and passes the BS test (ie, "it was Demetrioo because he hates Essendon's success" doesn't.)

Ta
Pretty much everyone else 😉

Ta
If anything the AFL were doing everything possible to bail them out. Tip off phone-call to Essendon heads from AFL that ASADA were investigating, scheduling news releases for the lowest point of the weekly media cycle, the AFL-appointed court finding insufficient evidence...the list goes on. If there was any conspiracy, it was one formed purely with the aim to try and sweep the whole thing under the rug. Unfortunately for AFL House the evidence against the scum was so damning that even they couldn’t completely ignore it, and in the end (despite their very best efforts) the decision was left up to a competent and impartial authority (ie. the antithesis of the AFL).

Last edited:
Was there ever any doubt? the “scientist” is a bomber fanboy who had been banging on about a conspiracy for quite some time!

I suspected that when I read the article. Even tried to Facebook search and see if there was a giveaway.

goes to show the integrity of the herald sun though. This blokes bias immediately makes his opinion irrelevant. Article should never have seen the light of day.

I miss the days when there were real journalists who'd research articles before publishing them.
Oh Noes, the drug wasn't listed as illegal! Sounds good,until you research and discover that if you searched the ASADA site and didn't find the drug, it told you to follow up because it still might be illegal. This gift really keeps on giving.

🙄

Post of the millennium
I would go so far as to say my favourite post ever on BF.

Closely followed by the pair of goats swaggering down the lane way 😂

Does anyone else remember the banner their cheersquad had in reference to 'The Weapon'? Seems to be constantly glossed over but that's the type of impact this guy was having on the afl world at the time due to the change in their bodies, the commentators were all over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back