Toast Welcome to the Bulldogs Josh Bruce

Remove this Banner Ad

Always knew it was going to get done and we stood our ground on what we valued him at; Saints needed space on their list after all the players they bought in so they really couldn't afford not to move him on.

Welcome Josh. You can all thank me, because I saw him about 2 years ago at the South Melbourne Market with my ex gf who is a Saints fan. We started talking to him, he was a nice bloke. I was obviously meant to meet him for a reason. Seeing that she was a Saint and I’m a Doggie member, the passing of the trade was only a matter of time 😁

You guys definitely got a bargain with Bruce, the last couple of games this year you could really see him getting back to his best. I have a feeling this will be one of those trades that will be seen as a massive steal in the next few seasons, wouldn't surprise me if he's contending for the Coleman. I'm sad to be losing him but I hope he does well for you guys. I'll be watching a few Dogs games to see how he goes.

Picks 32 and 51 for Josh Bruce is a steal!
indeed it is,

wouldn't be surprised to see these blokes sniffing around footscray town.

096cast1.jpg

I’ve missed the days we’re our supporters chanted coooooooooooney

bruuuuuuuuce feels this void. Good trading to fill the crowd engagement gap in our list.

edit: beaten too it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon Lethlean: St.Kilda f.c. — "Right here right now, I don't feel like pick 32 is appropriate for our biggest key forward who has got a year to go on his. If they want to offer a four-year offer on big money then I don't think that's the right pick, but time will tell."

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Pick 32 = 584 Points
Pick 51 = 259 Points
Total = 843 or around equal to Pick 22 for Josh Bruce

Who did the Saints get for 32 & 51, just curious.
They gave 32 to Sydney for Zak Jones, they still have 51 at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back