Racing Caulfield Cup 2019

2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mirage Dancer for mine. Defoe form that Best Solution won with last year. Started $10 in HK V Lys Gracieux $6, ones now favourite for the WFA championship of Australia and this is just a 2400m handicap.

Yes - a great chance on that form but as I have been saying has been on a downward spiral the last 12 months so must be huge question marks whether he can repeat it. I'm guessing Stoute wouldn't have given him away if he was showing that kind of form.

Defoe was a shadow of the horse he was last year this season and MD was struggling to beat the B and C graders by the end of the European summer.

I'll include in multis but not on the win line

Just seen Gators tips. He really does have NFI once you have international runners involved. Can get it done on a cold Saturday in June but an awful tipster when it comes to the Cups.
Whatā€™s he tipped?
Is he best bets tips on SB?
Vow and Declare heā€™s top pick?

On the internationals Paris do you rate Gold Mount ?

Not at all - has the disgusting Raheen House/Red Verdon formline that won't be good enough - couldn't even win regularly in the HK staying division which is the weakest on earth. Will be leaving out of everything.

Reckon Neufbosc is a big price was brought out for the cups now had a few runs under his belt last start was terrible but 81/1 worth a dart.

Looooooooool - people have being saying that all prep and it is been utterly dog s**t at every single start. It is pretty rare these imports suddenly turn it around. If it couldn't perform in the Metrop which is like a pissweak version of this race how is it going to suddenly jump out of the ground here? Will be leaving out of everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And given Mr Q looks like starting single figures - can anyone think of any local horse to have come off such an awful run to win it in recent memory? Can only think of Viewed and he literally had the Cups God training him.

Back