News Welcome to Hawthorn Jon Patton : Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is a legit worry, I just think he is to big, grounds are to hard and so forth.
Just like your last account this one won’t last long.

Can't wait to prove this Blues Nuffie wrong?
0e5a4418078b15d120502f7e96470d63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
If Patton does a knee so be it, for what we paid, and what we paid for Scully, Scully's last year has already outdone the risk.
Anything more is a bonus.

We know GWS has been gifted draft picks and academy picks with too many good players so can't afford to keep them.

DODO pays two first rounders for Shiels a B grade midfielder at best and a s**t load more money a year. (NB: I rate a A grade midfielder the top 5% of midfielders, no other position in the league so they can't drop to a BP, HBF, HFF or FP and be compared to them mostly cos they are earning too much money)

We paid a fourth rounder for Scully, very arguable who had the better year than Shiels.

That is list management in the modern era.

Can wait to prove this Blues Nuffie wrong?

I swear that is one of the most ordinary things I’ve seen posted. Regardless of what team you support to wish injury on any player is b.s.

This is people’s livelihoods, careers and future. It makes me sick that people like this unit consume air

I swear that is one of the most ordinary things I’ve seen posted. Regardless of what team you support to wish injury on any player is b.s.

This is people’s livelihoods, careers and future. It makes me sick that people like this unit consume air
You are right but this has more to do with this person repeatedly seeing hawthorn win, than anything to do with Patton himself

scumbags like this wouldn‘t say it to his face. Very brave behind a screen though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Patton does a knee so be it, for what we paid, and what we paid for Scully, Scully's last year has already outdone the risk.
Anything more is a bonus.

We know GWS has been gifted draft picks and academy picks with too many good players so can't afford to keep them.

DODO pays two first rounders for Shiels a B grade midfielder at best and a s**t load more money a year. (NB: I rate a A grade midfielder the top 5% of midfielders, no other position in the league so they can't drop to a BP, HBF, HFF or FP and be compared to them mostly cos they are earning too much money)

We paid agive fourth rounder for Scully, very arguable who had the better year than Shiels.

That is list management in the modern era.

You're absolutely living in a land of delusion if you think Scully had a better or equal season to Shiel, obviously given what we paid for Scully the deal is fine, but to suggest he had a better season straight out is nothing short of laughable.

Shiel came 2nd in Essendon's best and fairest as opposed to Scully who came about 15th in ours for a start.

I don't care what team a player plays for, even if it's a player I can't stand, I would never wish them to do a knee or any other serious injury. Every time I see it happen to a player, no matter who it is, I feel devastated for them. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the original poster, you only have to read the news any day to see that people of such low moral values exist.

I don't care what team a player plays for, even if it's a player I can't stand, I would never wish them to do a knee or any other serious injury. Every time I see it happen to a player, no matter who it is, I feel devastated for them. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the original poster, you only have to read the news any day to see that people of such low moral values exist.
I have to admit I can't claim this moral high ground, as I often want players tackling Duckwood to use a massive swinging arm to knock his head off. I will also admit if I was playing against him I'd line it up, since you can't tackle below the waist or shirt front anymore. The reason I'd line it up is because i believe 1 knockout is better then doing a knee, leg, or ankle.

If it keep happening Duckwood would had to have changed his cheating ways, because he wouldn't have lasted, instead the game was changed to suit 1 single cheating prick. Because of this the only other way to tackle this cheat is to tackle his legs, since the common commentary on how to deal with the cheat is to tackle him lower - Ok no worries, everyone in the league should now be tackling him like ruby, side of the legs, ankles, KNEES.

I don't wish these leg injuries on the bloke ever, but if ever a player set themselves up for it, he did.

Remember the talk about Duckwood having bad knees before being drafted.........I wonder if they were sore because at the younger levels kids learn quicker and would have been tackling his legs once they realized the rest of his body is just his head = free

I will always hate the fact that afl have allowed 1 person to change the game so much to suit himself by using the afls concussion policies against them, no matter how a good a player his is if he didn't do this.

I have to admit I can't claim this moral high ground, as I often want players tackling Duckwood to use a massive swinging arm to knock his head off. I will also admit if I was playing against him I'd line it up, since you can't tackle below the waist or shirt front anymore. The reason I'd line it up is because i believe 1 knockout is better then doing a knee, leg, or ankle.

If it keep happening Duckwood would had to have changed his cheating ways, because he wouldn't have lasted, instead the game was changed to suit 1 single cheating prick. Because of this the only other way to tackle this cheat is to tackle his legs, since the common commentary on how to deal with the cheat is to tackle him lower - Ok no worries, everyone in the league should now be tackling him like ruby, side of the legs, ankles, KNEES.

I don't wish these leg injuries on the bloke ever, but if ever a player set themselves up for it, he did.

Remember the talk about Duckwood having bad knees before being drafted.........I wonder if they were sore because at the younger levels kids learn quicker and would have been tackling his legs once they realized the rest of his body is just his head = free

I will always hate the fact that afl have allowed 1 person to change the game so much to suit himself by using the afls concussion policies against them, no matter how a good a player his is if he didn't do this.
Maybe stick to posting in Bay 13.

Can't wait to prove this Blues Nuffie wrong?

I can understand wanting an opposition team to lose, but not in my wildest dreams could I ever understand wanting a player (an actual person) to get injured and ruin their career. What a piece of shite.

I can understand wanting an opposition team to lose, but not in my wildest dreams could I ever understand wanting a player (an actual person) to get injured and ruin their career. What a piece of shite.
In truth, when GF's like GWS vs Richmond or Geelong vs Port occur, I often wish for a massive Earthquake.

I don't wish anyone any specific harm, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't wish a sinkhole-type scenario would open up in Melbourne...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back