Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherrif

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Love what i'm seeing from Edwards such a smooth sharpshooter!
Edwards could be the biggest surprise in the league this year. Him and Tyler Hero for Miami already look like steals. Its only preseason but geez the Celtics looked like they found some players no one excpeted. Grant Williams, Jevonte Green, Strus, Waters, Robert Williams, Poirier all looking way better than you'd expect for players not expected to play much. Their defence is outstanding. Plus Walker definitely helps push the pace more than Irving. Hayward looks in terrific shape too. I coudl see them looking to trade in a shot blocking big man. The added depth will certainly help achieve that.

Last edited:

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hield a bit pissy at 90 mill.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Edwards could be the biggest surprise in the league this year. Him and Tyler Hero for Miami already look like steals. Its only preseason but geez the Celtics looked like they found some players no one excpeted. Grant Williams, Jevonte Green, Strus, Waters, Robert Williams, Poirier all looking way better than you'd expect for players not expected to play much. Their defence is outstanding. Plus Walker definitely helps push the pace more than Irving. Hayward looks in terrific shape too. I coudl see them looking to trade in a shot blocking big man. The added depth will certainly help achieve that.
Hopefully our lack of bigs won't compromise us.
I think as well people are sleeping on coby white.
Voted by most of his peers to have the best career.

We've signed the other Maker.
7987.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Series seemed fine i reckon. Just another media beat up.
This is very different to the hatred that that dickhead Crawford had for Timmy.
Not many more punchable heads than Bruce Bowen

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Andrew Wiggins: There's Not 100 Players Better Than Me

"I don't really look at that too much, top 100 or not top 100," Wiggins told ESPN on Thursday. "There's not 100 players better than me, so it doesn't matter what people think. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My job is to come out here and hoop, and that's what I'm going to do."

I mean he's not wrong, it's closer to 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back