Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like it. I was thinking something similar along that design but including a thin white outline of the stripes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
On the clash? I somewhat agree but I feel simplicity is key with this one.

Can someone please design an away jumper for Carlton using the Claremont jumper.
Using White with a navy sash and a white CFC

Attachments

• zTemplates & elements - Copy.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 170
Not sold on these but GWS colour rush. Orange for Melbourne games against Essendon, Carlton, etc. Charcoal for away games to Sydney and Hawthorn.

HtpidEd.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic.png ReverseStripes.png BoundingRoo_1.png

I'd love to see North wearing these 3 next year. Mostly the same as what we wore this year with a few key differences:
1. The stripes don't stop beneath the canterbury logo, the logo is inside the stripe now
2. The stripes extend to the back
3. Black numbers on the classic jumper, because that's how it always was
4. Club logo above the front sponsor
5. No more 150th imagery, for obvious reasons

Ideally, the white jumper would be used for home games, and the other two can alternate for away games.

CarltonClash.png
Carlton clash idea i had. The yoke is a reference to the original Carlton VFL jumper, but inverted to make the jumper mostly white. maybe carlton supporters would be more amenable to the idea of a clash jumper if there's some history behind it? probably not, but I still wanted to put this idea to paper (digitally)

View attachment 772013
Carlton clash idea i had. The yoke is a reference to the original Carlton VFL jumper, but inverted to make the jumper mostly white. maybe carlton supporters would be more amenable to the idea of a clash jumper if there's some history behind it? probably not, but I still wanted to put this idea to paper (digitally)
perhaps full white back?

View attachment 772013
This is cool, reminds me a bit of the Nar Nar Goon jumper:
1572404596294.png

Much better. I feel the back of a jumper should be one colour, or at least from the top of the number down. Having the colour go that far makes it feel like the jumper is backwards.

It's kind of a dilemma. Making it all navy blue makes it useless as a clash jumper, making it all white will make Carlton supporters unhappy because they're the blues, not the whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back