Racing The Everest

2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you want to keyboard hero call someone out after the event then get involved before hand. If he posted a tip for it here before hand then fair o but posting it's a market mover doesn't count for anything
Oh please.

If someone wants to be a flog and rubbish him for making a call before the race he's fully entitled to give a little back.

Don't like it? Don't be a flog in the first place.

If you want to keyboard hero call someone out after the event then get involved before hand. If he posted a tip for it here before hand then fair o but posting it's a market mover doesn't count for anything

Come on Jug.

Paris quoted him, in his standard condescending way said the move was madness and can't win. ILP can defend himself here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have some balls and get involved pre race if you want to bite back
You're obviously having a bad day to be so salty over this so I'll leave you with this....

How did Paris rubbish him if he didn't get involved?

You're obviously having a bad day to be so salty over this so I'll leave you with this....

How did Paris rubbish him if he didn't get involved?

Got 3 bets on the day mate, all still to run. No salt here just cos I don't have time for people who only want to get involved once the result is known.

I presume he replied to that market mover quote you posted? I'm not up to speed with the previous 40 pages though and said it's fair o if he did actually get involved before

Has none - one of the few I have put a line through. Big bunched finish in the Golden Rose - chance they are all absolute stars is close to zero - they are probably just standard quality 3yos which won't be good enough.

She Will Reign won an open age G1 and didn't measure up.

He is the biggest unders in the race
Hey Paris

Not having a crack or anything but thoughts on NS getting 1200 going forward?
Still like to see him run a place at group level over 1200 ;)

He's run 2 good 6F races in QLD and today but not convinced until he proves he can actually do it rather than folding up late just outside the placings. Unsure how much the track helped him hold on today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back