• Coulthard/DAlberto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winterbottom/Richards

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The presence or lack of a complaint are not grounds as to whtether a rule should be enforced. The fact is that a number of cars would have jumped Scott and Jamie in the pits if DJR didnt deliberately manipulate the race via Fabs. Not suggesting Scott should ose the title....there will forever be a * next to it anyways...but the team should face severe sanctions for breeching the integrity of the sport.
Been reading your posts and couldn't disagree with you more. I think you are quite emotional about this issue. Relax

I guess the question you all have to ask yourselves is if this were RBR doing the exact same to assist Whincup win..... would you feel the same? And would you be happy with a fine and loss of team points?
You made your point about fifty posts ago. Why don't we wait and see what transpires tomorrow before losing our minds?

Penske hit with a 250K fine and Coulthard demoted to last. Scotty keeps his win.

Opel fans with sand removal kits at the ready.

croc of s**t. He served his penalty on the track.
Yep 100%.

I mentioned this to Dave Reynolds on Twitter and he blocked me. Seems as though Davey isn't as thick skinned as he would want us to believe.

Team fully deserved their whack for trying it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep 100%.

I mentioned this to Dave Reynolds on Twitter and he blocked me. Seems as though Davey isn't as thick skinned as he would want us to believe.

Team fully deserved their whack for trying it.
I just posted this on his twitter feed “Youlden and yourself were off the track more than you were on it and claim that you were robbed. What a time to be alive.”
1C39261B-2179-4560-86BE-BE4A64C370E4.gif

For professional sports teams/individuals, fines mean SFA. CAMS taking the soft option.
Team should have been suspended for the next round, then also a one round suspended ban for two years.
250k is nothing. In fact I reckon most teams would pay that to win a Bathurst 30 laps to go. Should have been higher.
What rule was broken? Everyone knows that the rules are so poorly written or worded that Team Penske shouldn’t have to pay a cent or have a points deduction. If Roger wanted to fight this in court he’d win.

Well well well. Good call by supercars. Sends a strong message, although I think the rules need to be changed going forward so the max penalty they can throw at the team is even higher like a loss of all championship points. But sanity prevails. The fastest car all weekend keeps the win. Stupid from penske tbh. They didn't need to force Coulthard to blot his career to protect Scott who would've won anyway

Dave Reynolds imho has become an absolute irrelevance in motor sport. Always seems to be whining about something. Can't seem to drive in a straight line anymore too. Can't wait for the midget campaigner to retire

The things is, doubdle stacking shouldn't be allowed in the first place. I can't remember when I first saw it (probably a wet f1 race decades ago), but it's never quite at comfortably with me.

Backing the field up a bit (A lot?) is a sensible move compared to allowing double stacking in the first place. If I had ultimate authority on motor racing, I either wouldn't allow it, or I'd say it a car is impeded from getting out of their bay because of a car waiting to pit, then the car holding up the release and the car being worked on get done with a penalty. But I probably wouldn't allow it in the first place.

Back