Portfolio Cricket Australia | A 2020 Vision

Remove this Banner Ad

JBgISS1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not feeling the Sixers top but you've nailed the rest Freight Train. If you could arrange a sponsor change for the Scorchers I'll take one of those shirts thanks.

Yeah I agree, the Sixers is probably the weakest of my designs. I tried something incorporating the Opera House but at the same time, those well known GAZF BBL jersey concepts sorta did the same thing so I decided to go with the LED board effect of the Sydney text on their logo.

Yeah I agree, the Sixers is probably the weakest of my designs. I tried something incorporating the Opera House but at the same time, those well known GAZF BBL jersey concepts sorta did the same thing so I decided to go with the LED board effect of the Sydney text on their logo.
I like the idea but I'm not sure it works in that design. Magenta and no real identity was always going to be hard to pull off, I guess.

Aaaaaaaaaaand that concludes this portfolio!

As a parting gift, so no one has to spend the time I did collating them, I've attached a resource file for all Cricket Australia (and sponsor) related vector logos here.

Hope everyone has enjoyed this as much as I had designing these.

FT you are a genius! The Australia kits are brilliant. I love them, this is exactly what the team should wear. I would definitely buy the ODI shirt straight away, prefer it when it has QANTAS on it. Alinta pffft.

FT you are a genius! The Australia kits are brilliant. I love them, this is exactly what the team should wear. I would definitely buy the ODI shirt straight away, prefer it when it has QANTAS on it. Alinta pffft.

Thanks mate. The ODI kit is a nod to IMO the best ever ODI kit we've worn, which was the 2003 World Cup one. Such a simple yet effective design, so wanted to a bit bit more of a modern spin on it.

That ODI Kit is GOAT!

Love what you did with the Australian T20 kit too, going to a dark green is a much better alternative. The black is so tiresome.

Serious question, do you have ambitions to work for a supplier in their design department?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back