List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

No there isnt but there is an article by Michael Barlow saying that Richmond would be the best fit for Bennell

But was that fit, more a fit of laughter....................?

Can anyone see any clear needs in our list ? Cos I sure can't ???...... Not sure I've had that thought before!! :D

I just like the sound of it.....;)

Based on delisting Miller and Moore this is how I see the breakdown of the list.

Tigers 2020 List.png

For mine a couple of KPPs,made up of 2 KPDs or 1 KPF & 1KPD is the priority. Another young inside mid comes next and then I'd look at adding a couple of midsized players who can play midfield or on the flanks.

If we could land something like this it would round out our list nicely.
19 Sam De Koning 200cm 85kg KPD
38 Dyson Holder 195cm 91kg KPD
39 Sam Philp 185cm 80kg Inside Mid
41 Darcy Cassar 184cm 82kg Defender
56 Brock Smith 188cm 81kg Defender

Attachments

• Tigers 2020 List.png
    Tigers 2020 List.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 67

Based on delisting Miller and Moore this is how I see the breakdown of the list.

View attachment 767923

For mine a couple of KPPs,made up of 2 KPDs or 1 KPF & 1KPD is the priority. Another young inside mid comes next and then I'd look at adding a couple of midsized players who can play midfield or on the flanks.

Sam Philp is a massive tigers man.......

View attachment 767923

this is a good grahic, but does anyone have a good pic of steffi the graph?

View attachment 767923

Love your table.

Some comments.

The club sees CCJ as a future key fwd who can also ruck relieve.

Chol is more likely to play key back than Balta at this stage, who is more of a general mid. Time will tell with these two.

It would suprise me if they delist both Miller and Moore.

I think we will take best available mid at first pick who has versatility to play inside. Dylan Williams wouldnt suprise me.

Love your table.

Some comments.

The club sees CCJ as a future key fwd who can also ruck relieve.

Chol is more likely to play key back than Balta at this stage, who is more of a general mid. Time will tell with these two.

It would suprise me if they delist both Miller and Moore.

I think we will take best available mid at first pick who has versatility to play inside. Dylan Williams wouldnt suprise me.
I've based it off of where guys were playing predominately this year.

Once Soldo locked away the senior spot, CCJ became the go to ruck for the VFL side, obviously can still become the forward who rucks down the track especially once Jack retires.

Chol has been nowhere near the back line for the last 2 years, playing either key forward or in the ruck whether at VFL or AFL level.

Balta spent the majority of his time back in the VFL as a KPD with the occasional run in the ruck. Everything I've read since mid season is they want to develop him as a long term Rance replacement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was down for stengles bday it looks like

View attachment 768157
How can you fault the Tigers players , Even Stack who was not at the club when wombat left is there and having a great time.

Makes you think about how tight this group is and Chol is the centre piece from this young group

Draft guru Kevin Sheehan says the 2019 draft class stacks up with the highly touted group from 2018
AFL draft guru Kevin Sheehan says forget any of the criticism. This year’s draft stacks up as well as 2018’s so-called ‘superdraft’, which contained Sam Walsh, Ben King, Nick Blakey and Connor Rozee.

Footy’s draft guru Kevin Sheehan says this year’s draft crop could end up just as strong as the so-called “superdraft” which produced stars including Sam Walsh, Ben King and Connor Rozee.

And AFL talent manager Sheehan says there are signs clubs are working hard to uncover the next Sydney Stack or Marlion Pickett as they finally try to support players with chequered pasts.

The national draft will be held over two days on November 27-28, with the pre-season and rookie drafts to be held immediately afterwards on either November 28 or 29.

This year’s draft is so well stocked with midfield prospects that as few as five key position players could be taken in the top 40 selections.

Oakleigh’s Matt Rowell and Noah Anderson will head to Gold Coast as the first two picks, Rowell having been best on ground in the past two NAB League Grand Finals and this year’s clash against Casey.

But while some recruiters have talked down this draft’s top-end talent, Sheehan believes it starts with real quality then evens out between picks 20-60.

“I always pick 40 players and I had no trouble getting a pretty good 40,” he said.

“I could pick 20 quality kids straight away and then I had another 40 I could have included.

“Compare them to the top 20 from last year, kids like Walsh and Rozee, I think it’s in the same boat. These kids in the top 20 are pretty strong.

“Then in the next 40 it’s very even, so the player you want to pick at 21 might be the same as 41 or 61.

“Of those top 20, more than 15 would have been All Australian mid-year, so their form has been rock solid through the whole season and national championships.”

Richmond secured premiership hero Pickett in the mid-season draft after a jail stint early in his football career and Stack over summer after all 18 clubs overlooked him in the national and rookie drafts.

“Clubs are talking to some kids this year who have some pretty well-known challenges in front of them,” Sheehan said.

“They should be backing in their system and believing those kids can overcome the challenges if they have the talent. Last week they did that at the South Australian and WA state screenings, they are digging deep and not being put off by anything that might have scared them prior to last year’s draft.”

Draft guru Kevin Sheehan says the 2019 draft class stacks up with the highly touted group from 2018
AFL draft guru Kevin Sheehan says forget any of the criticism. This year’s draft stacks up as well as 2018’s so-called ‘superdraft’, which contained Sam Walsh, Ben King, Nick Blakey and Connor Rozee.

Footy’s draft guru Kevin Sheehan says this year’s draft crop could end up just as strong as the so-called “superdraft” which produced stars including Sam Walsh, Ben King and Connor Rozee.

And AFL talent manager Sheehan says there are signs clubs are working hard to uncover the next Sydney Stack or Marlion Pickett as they finally try to support players with chequered pasts.

The national draft will be held over two days on November 27-28, with the pre-season and rookie drafts to be held immediately afterwards on either November 28 or 29.

This year’s draft is so well stocked with midfield prospects that as few as five key position players could be taken in the top 40 selections.

Oakleigh’s Matt Rowell and Noah Anderson will head to Gold Coast as the first two picks, Rowell having been best on ground in the past two NAB League Grand Finals and this year’s clash against Casey.

But while some recruiters have talked down this draft’s top-end talent, Sheehan believes it starts with real quality then evens out between picks 20-60.

“I always pick 40 players and I had no trouble getting a pretty good 40,” he said.

“I could pick 20 quality kids straight away and then I had another 40 I could have included.

“Compare them to the top 20 from last year, kids like Walsh and Rozee, I think it’s in the same boat. These kids in the top 20 are pretty strong.

“Then in the next 40 it’s very even, so the player you want to pick at 21 might be the same as 41 or 61.

“Of those top 20, more than 15 would have been All Australian mid-year, so their form has been rock solid through the whole season and national championships.”

Richmond secured premiership hero Pickett in the mid-season draft after a jail stint early in his football career and Stack over summer after all 18 clubs overlooked him in the national and rookie drafts.

“Clubs are talking to some kids this year who have some pretty well-known challenges in front of them,” Sheehan said.

“They should be backing in their system and believing those kids can overcome the challenges if they have the talent. Last week they did that at the South Australian and WA state screenings, they are digging deep and not being put off by anything that might have scared them prior to last year’s draft.”

Copying us again. It’s great to be king.

Sheehan has gone senile. How can you believe anyone who gives this voting for the rising star?

Kevin Sheehan

5 – Sam Walsh

4 – Connor Rozee

3 – Bailey Smith

2 – Nick Blakey

1 – Gryan Miers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back