Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have butchered the last line. "Groin ping. Agony." or perhaps "Groin goes ping. Agny."
I actually shot that one off without thinking as my boss walked into the room, meant to do the first one. Will edit.

I actually shot that one off without thinking as my boss walked into the room, meant to do the first one. Will edit.

I meant to do that
Shot that off without thinking
Boss walked in on me

My tomatillo seedlings have appeared! Pretty excited. I was dead certain I’d killed them. How can a bunch of tiny seeds from USA sit in a packet for over a year but still grow after you dump them in some potting soil? Also there are zillions of the little green bastards now. What on earth am I going to do with all the fruit?
Reported this post to customs.

Is it just me or does the word custom start to look really weird if you stare at it for long enough?
You know, i had a similar thought today about the word 'bucket'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just went out for an evening of randomised drinking in Carlton venues with my boss. We solved work issues plus some general world issues. Now I am so, so drunk. I’m recovering with some stabilising beers before I go to sleep. It seems a good plan. It’s also raining on my iPad.

might have to look into tix

Lenny Kravitz would be good live

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
When he last came out he had Wolfmother and The Cranberries open for him, they were great. But the quality of his production was next level, the best concert I've been to.

Interestingly the rugby union board has a single WC thread dedicated to all the matches. That thread has around 500 posts. I reckon one of our game day threads would get more than that (especially if J Wagner is playing) and we have one of the smaller BigFooty bases.

I live overseas and have a hard time explaining to others that Australians outside of Queensland and NSW couldn't give less of a * about rugby union.

Interestingly the rugby union board has a single WC thread dedicated to all the matches. That thread has around 500 posts. I reckon one of our game day threads would get more than that (especially if J Wagner is playing) and we have one of the smaller BigFooty bases.

I live overseas and have a hard time explaining to others that Australians outside of Queensland and NSW couldn't give less of a fu** about rugby union.
This is big"footy" not backwards throw ball

I live overseas and have a hard time explaining to others that Australians outside of Queensland and NSW couldn't give less of a fu** about rugby union.
Watched the QF last night with a mate from Sydney and they had barely any idea of what we were watching. I think Union could completely drop out of 'major code' territory in Australia in the next couple of years after that showing; an indifferent WC performance and no big stars coming through to at least sell some tickets to games (Korobete, maybe). The next coach will need to be bloody good to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back