Portfolio Cricket Australia | A 2020 Vision

JBgISS1.png

Not feeling the Sixers top but you've nailed the rest Freight Train. If you could arrange a sponsor change for the Scorchers I'll take one of those shirts thanks.

Yeah I agree, the Sixers is probably the weakest of my designs. I tried something incorporating the Opera House but at the same time, those well known GAZF BBL jersey concepts sorta did the same thing so I decided to go with the LED board effect of the Sydney text on their logo.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Yeah I agree, the Sixers is probably the weakest of my designs. I tried something incorporating the Opera House but at the same time, those well known GAZF BBL jersey concepts sorta did the same thing so I decided to go with the LED board effect of the Sydney text on their logo.
I like the idea but I'm not sure it works in that design. Magenta and no real identity was always going to be hard to pull off, I guess.

Aaaaaaaaaaand that concludes this portfolio!

As a parting gift, so no one has to spend the time I did collating them, I've attached a resource file for all Cricket Australia (and sponsor) related vector logos here.

Hope everyone has enjoyed this as much as I had designing these.

BlackWing

Debutant
Apr 28, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Centrals
FT you are a genius! The Australia kits are brilliant. I love them, this is exactly what the team should wear. I would definitely buy the ODI shirt straight away, prefer it when it has QANTAS on it. Alinta pffft.

FT you are a genius! The Australia kits are brilliant. I love them, this is exactly what the team should wear. I would definitely buy the ODI shirt straight away, prefer it when it has QANTAS on it. Alinta pffft.

Thanks mate. The ODI kit is a nod to IMO the best ever ODI kit we've worn, which was the 2003 World Cup one. Such a simple yet effective design, so wanted to a bit bit more of a modern spin on it.

Cainozz

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
That ODI Kit is GOAT!

Love what you did with the Australian T20 kit too, going to a dark green is a much better alternative. The black is so tiresome.

Serious question, do you have ambitions to work for a supplier in their design department?

Back