Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on a youtube rabbit hole watching Would I Lie To You clips lately. Not many shows that are as consistently hilarious as that one.
The one's from recent series where they've just given up on pretending to give Lee plausible stories are the best. I would've watched the Wok Around The Clock once fifty times

The one's from recent series where they've just given up on pretending to give Lee plausible stories are the best. I would've watched the Wok Around The Clock once fifty times
I love the ones with Bob Mortimer. The setup of all his ridiculous stories that are true building up to the egg in the bath story is epic.

But that Futures League thing has produced so many quality international batsmen! Like... um, give me a minute to Google here.

Marcus Stoinis! Nic Maddinson! And who could forget our long-standing #3, Alex Doolan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to agree re: the ads on BF these days. Renders it basically impossible to use on phone browsers.
Do they disappear if you pay for a platinum membership?

Joe Burns
David Warner
Marnus Labuschagne
Steve Smith
Matthew Wade
Will Pucovski
Tim Paine (c) (+)
Pat Cummins
Jhye Richardson
Nathan Lyon
Josh Hazlewood
12th: Michael Neser/James Pattinson

Posted this on the cricket board. Thoughts on this XI for the summer? Would be avoiding the Khawaja/Starc wells, and Richo has to be best XI if fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back