A-League Round Two - Kardinia Park Joins The Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
5 starters put today, take a draw and win the cup
Yep. Our attack is still ok but defensively we are going to be up against it and defensively with our best side on the park we look questionable enough. And I dont think this manager will change the way we play with these injuries so expect us to get at them today.. and probably concede about 4.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Both teams are real good in defence

Ever since we came in as Melbourne Heart, our defence always falls asleep after getting 2 zip up. Until we score a 3rd without conceeding (even then i would be nervous), Adelaide are still in this.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
And they still play Wonderwall ??

All of the songs they use, it's one that another club in the league already uses.

Lol

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
OPEN WIDE FOR MELBOURNE SOKKAH

bgoctdTPUXGq24AUVgWJK-yUMWYXi5wTuXE54WfqWDk.gif

Always good to beat the Pissants, although the 2nd half by City was crud and Reds really deserved a point (if not won it) with a couple of very close, unlucky chances. R

We need to find other attacking avenues aside from J-Mac, whom admittedly is in a purple patch.

3 points is 3 points though. Hope Noone is okay ..

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
And they still play Wonderwall ??

All of the songs they use, it's one that another club in the league already uses.

Lol

Yeah, I have never liked that myself, although you stole that from Man City yourselves 😆😆

Wish they would play the original Melbourne Heart song post home game win, that was great.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Is Luke Brattan playing for the Smurfs this arvo ? Still a fan of the lad, who left City on good terms, unlike Bruno Floparoli, who is a Judas Dog.
Played last week

Is Luke Brattan playing for the Smurfs this arvo ? Still a fan of the lad, who left City on good terms, unlike Bruno Floparoli, who is a Judas Dog.
How is Bruno judas when he was forced out?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
How is Bruno judas when he was forced out?

He was 'forced out' because he had secret talks with another A League team (Sydney) during the season, which resulted in Warren Joyce (under instructions from administration apparently) to stop playing him.

He is a two faced snake in my opinion, Joycey was an ordinary gaffer, but i certainly don't believe at all he can be blamed for Bruno leaving.

Anyhow life goes on, Jamie McLaren is a pretty damn good replacement 👍👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back