Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree re: the ads on BF these days. Renders it basically impossible to use on phone browsers.
Do they disappear if you pay for a platinum membership?
I switched to one called free adblock browser a couple of years ago, haven't seen an ad since.
This is on android, can't help you if you have a crapple

I love the ones with Bob Mortimer. The setup of all his ridiculous stories that are true building up to the egg in the bath story is epic.
Bob's incredible. I love showing people the dentristy one and them getting annoyed it's so obviously a lie.

You ever seen Taskmaster Quinzate? He's on one season of that and is great too

SOS getting the job done on the pitch and in my pants simultaneously. What a man!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Australian public's hate for the Marsh Brothers is bloody infuriating. Fair enough on Mitch but personally SOS's has been hard done. Genuinly one of those blokes that if not for injury and selectors shuffling him around the order, would have made a decent test player. He also cops a lot of hate when he plays ODI's, even tho he is one of the best white ball cricketers in the country.

The Australian public's hate for the Marsh Brothers is bloody infuriating. Fair enough on Mitch but personally SOS's has been hard done. Genuinly one of those blokes that if not for injury and selectors shuffling him around the order, would have made a decent test player. He also cops a lot of hate when he plays ODI's, even tho he is one of the best white ball cricketers in the country.
Why exactly is the "public's hate fair enough" for M Marsh? Personally, I don't get it.

No never seen Taskmaster. Apparently he has a podcast that’s very good too.
Yeah I've heard very good things about his pod. He's just such a weirdo

I'll give you his best moment from Taskmaster. I can give you context but I think it's funnier without.

Both Smarsh and Stoinis genuine chances to get in the Test squad. Either playing would cause a Cricket board meltdown on BF - both would cause large parts of the eastern states to spontaneously combust.

Both Smarsh and Stoinis genuine chances to get in the Test squad. Either playing would cause a Cricket board meltdown on BF - both would cause large parts of the eastern states to spontaneously combust.

Cricket Australia, to you I say:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back