Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha. Pick up a bloke mid year, rehab him, develop him, win a flag. AFL, becuase Richmond did it we better stop it. In 2017 in was 666 in 2019 it's the mid season draft. Really is us v the world.

Ha. Pick up a bloke mid year, rehab him, develop him, win a flag. AFL, becuase Richmond did it we better stop it. In 2017 in was 666 in 2019 it's the mid season draft. Really is us v the world.

I read this as the 'pre-season' trade period would not go ahead, I didn't think they were getting rid of the 'mid season' draft! 🤷‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burnt Dusty in that one
I know you are having a laff, but I love how he feigned to give it to Dusty and then thought, yeah nah I'm in a better position and I'm watching it all unforld. My pet hate is giving it to players in a worse position just because they are free. How many other first gamers would not have given it to Dusty in that situation. None.

I know you are having a laff, but I love how he feigned to give it to Dusty and then thought, yeah nah I'm in a better position and I'm watching it all unforld. My pet hate is giving it to players in a worse position just because they are free. How many other first gamers would not have given it to Dusty in that situation. None.
For ******* sure!! If you're on, then take it on!

I think mid season draft continues just that the trade won’t be included

Nailed it

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back