MISS
Barrett- I keep hearing crouch to the GC
MISS
Barrett- it just won’t go away crouch to the GC
MISS

You forgot:

Barrett - watch this space, I'm hearing noise around Brad Crouch to Gold Coast

MISS

Who inherits a Bigfooty account? I guess any of us could be anyone or anything behind these masks. I'm the Masked Singer/S***poster.
There is a new Carl Spackler... so it's possible.

Barrett- crouch to the GC
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
Barrett is consistent... consistently cluelessly wrong.

One of the many media types I don't even bother listening to.

Tallied up those quoted in this thread... I think.

Get on MRB37 ... but poor stike rates for FAITH redhorse QSpok

MRB37 3/4
rezagun 2/2
TheCholMeister 1/1
DJ75 1/1
Trigger13 1/1
FantasticShirt 1/1
ChilliP 1/1
finn 1/1
Geoffa32 1/1
Peanut 1/1
WeedsMullet84 1/1
Dewy006 1/1
DynaBass 1/1
Scorpus 1/1

FAITH 0/6
redhorse 3/14
QSpok 3/11
BACCS 0/1
haydo 0/1
TheRoo32 0/1
jo172 0/1
Messiah 0/1
latinoheat 0/1
jumboprince 0/1
TexMachine 0/1
I can't take too much credit for mine.

It was just an overhead conversation on the bus. But did sound like the guy on the other end had genuine intel.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had a very good source for the Jenkins to Geelong one, he was just unfortunately kept out of the loop on the decision to recruit Jenkins. Wasn’t happy with the decision either, preferred to keep pick 37 this year and go to the draft.
They’ve got a s**t load of picks and got an equivalent pick next year plus we are paying half his contract. It was a no brainer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope this a lesson to us all. The bullshitters have been outed, next year call the flogs out.
The problem with doing that is that when part time big footy lurkers like myself actually do have something we are a little hesitant to say anything because the flamers start up. Bullshit this, troll that. If you want rumors or any hint of info you need to take the good with the bad and not call them out unless you have specific info that contradicts it. Shut the * up and let it ride. Because there are more than a few posters here that love nothing more than calling bullshit on stuff they know nothing about.

They’ve got a s**t load of picks and got an equivalent pick next year plus we are paying half his contract. It was a no brainer
Given this decision only got made in the final couple of days of trade period, I don’t think Geelong saw this as a ‘no brainer’ decision. Anyway, it happened and Geelong will need to live with it now.

The problem with doing that is that when part time big footy lurkers like myself actually do have something we are a little hesitant to say anything because the flamers start up. Bullshit this, troll that. If you want rumors or any hint of info you need to take the good with the bad and not call them out unless you have specific info that contradicts it. Shut the fu** up and let it ride. Because there are more than a few posters here that love nothing more than calling bullshit on stuff they know nothing about.
Posters like yourself are completely different to the posters who create accounts this time of the year and post rumours.

Redhorse is a classic example.
Last year there was Snake who closed that account and became QSpock just for this period, but there were calls to go easy on him just so we could get fed info, but it was blatant bullshit. Surely we aren’t that craving for info we are prepared to be made fools of?

Then there’s serial bullshitters like Faith who clearly makes up bullshit. That sighting of Francis and Fantasia with Burton takes the cake, especially when it’s confirmed by a fellow poster on here that Fantasia was in Melbourne.

Posters who hear stuff which doesn’t come off is fine, they are posting rumours they’ve heard, doesn’t mean it’s going to be 100% accurate, there’s a reason it’s a rumour and not fact. You can tell who those posters are as you can tell who the attention seeking bullshitters are.

The problem with doing that is that when part time big footy lurkers like myself actually do have something we are a little hesitant to say anything because the flamers start up. Bullshit this, troll that. If you want rumors or any hint of info you need to take the good with the bad and not call them out unless you have specific info that contradicts it. Shut the fu** up and let it ride. Because there are more than a few posters here that love nothing more than calling bullshit on stuff they know nothing about.
Do you want to be my source?
Happy to cop the flack for you!

MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
MISS
Can someone do Barrett’s first week and a half of trade week?

Tallied up those quoted in this thread... I think.

Get on MRB37 ... but poor stike rates for FAITH redhorse QSpok

MRB37 3/4
rezagun 2/2
TheCholMeister 1/1
DJ75 1/1
Trigger13 1/1
FantasticShirt 1/1
ChilliP 1/1
finn 1/1
Geoffa32 1/1
Peanut 1/1
WeedsMullet84 1/1
Dewy006 1/1
DynaBass 1/1
Scorpus 1/1

FAITH 0/6
redhorse 3/14
QSpok 3/11
BACCS 0/1
haydo 0/1
TheRoo32 0/1
jo172 0/1
Messiah 0/1
latinoheat 0/1
jumboprince 0/1
TexMachine 0/1
Wowsers, FAITH, redhorse and QSpok coming in at a combined 6 from 31. That equates to an ice cold hit rate of 19% (which is certainly being kind to 1 poster in that trio).

Hit the showers boys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back