Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah some malaka called Perks.

Joined bigfooty on the 4th of October......another f kn bandwagon Tigers supporter.
It's that tool Gosha whose had 50 accounts banned but keeps coming back. Very sad. Checked his activity history before out of interest and he spent about 7 hours on here yesterday just troll reacting to half-year old threads.

The Tigers fans I know are decent types. They did their share of suffering for around three decades, kept loving their team regardless, kept loving the footy, and now they have the satisfaction of watching their very good team snag some flags. They're grinning winners and I'm happy for them.

For someone to trawl through threads from 6 months ago or more and to troll-like posts from opposition supporters (especially on the opposition board) seems genuinely sad to me. It suggests a person who is expertly capable of finding a way to lose even when their footy team are on top of the world. My offhanded and snippy post about Dion Prestia in March of 2019 was not --in the scheme of things or in the context of Richmond's success-- worthy of any attention at all, not at the time and certainly not now. For someone to read through, find it, like it, and repeat this process tells me that this someone doesn't know how to win like a winner.

The Tigers fans I know are decent types. They did their share of suffering for around three decades, kept loving their team regardless, kept loving the footy, and now they have the satisfaction of watching their very good team snag some flags. They're grinning winners and I'm happy for them.

For someone to trawl through threads from 6 months ago or more and to troll-like posts from opposition supporters (especially on the opposition board) seems genuinely sad to me. It suggests a person who is expertly capable of finding a way to lose even when their footy team are on top of the world. My offhanded and snippy post about Dion Prestia in March of 2019 was not --in the scheme of things or in the context of Richmond's success-- worthy of any attention at all, not at the time and certainly not now. For someone to read through, find it, like it, and repeat this process tells me that this someone doesn't know how to win like a winner.

I was just thankful for an extra couple of likes.

Happy to help. Going to be tough work playing catchup football to get you back to parity.

Gradually, I started at 8000 posts, 0 likes.

I have to up my like whoring game.

Just play him.

Send us a postcard.

Sack Buckley.

I'll say whatever I need to.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some Tigers campaigner went all the way back to a post I made in June saying the Tigers were cooked and liked it... haha that's dedication.
Went back to September 2018 for one of mine. Funny enough tigs2010 reacted to the same post today. Alias account?

Went back to September 2018 for one of mine. Funny enough tigs2010 reacted to the same post today. Alias account?

Things I could do today

A) make wild passionate love for hours

B) start that novel ive been meaning to write

C) volunteer at a charity making a difference to the lives of thousands in need

D) spend hours trolling old posts on bf for a club I dislike

Yeah I hope choosing D means A to C werent possible otherwise this jokers life choices are a bit ****ed.

My parents were richmond fans.... well they were fans in the tommy hafey years ...they went into remission soon after and only started mentioning footy again a couple of years ago. My brother in law was a richmond supporter but swears he never was. He became a Pie supporter and then legends member and goes each week with his Pie mates. I'm waiting for him to change back but so far he has held firm. Other than that, I haven't met a tigers supporter in years...until the last few years. A couple of them say things like "yeh I've been a tigers supporter all my life but i just tell you"....

Just watched the first half of the 66 Grand Final
There is no center square!!
I read somewhere that initially it was a diamond and then got changed to a square but I thought the square/diamond was always a part of our game.

Oh and fcuk you Len Thompson. Missed a set shot about 10 meters out almost directly in front. Costly.

Just watched the first half of the 66 Grand Final
There is no center square!!
I read somewhere that initially it was a diamond and then got changed to a square but I thought the square/diamond was always a part of our game.

Oh and fcuk you Len Thompson. Missed a set shot about 10 meters out almost directly in front. Costly.
I can’t believe you didn’t know there was never a centre square.
feeling very, very old now.....

I can’t believe you didn’t know there was never a centre square.
feeling very, very old now.....
When did it come in? I remember playing mid 70's to mid-80's in Sydney and I think it was in during that period.
EDIT: Google is your friend:

"At the end of July 1966, Carlton and Fitzroy took matters into their own hands in order to ease congestion creeping into the game by trialling a rule change during a game played for premiership points.
Coaches Ron Barassi and Bill Stephen agreed to test a rectangle in the centre of the ground that would become the forerunner to a centre diamond being introduced in 1973 and the centre square in '75."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back