EDFL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was doing a fine job by all reports. But player unrest due to non payment and players being treated badly by committee members seemed to test as season went on. Think he was at BnF so professional to the end

Your reports are wrong or more likely made up. You clearly have an agenda.

You’ve just joined big footy this evening and straight in to pot NS. Definitely trying to stir the pot.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ah so you saying that there is a pot to be stirred at NS meaning there is truth to the rumours about chaos at the top and players leaving in droves?

No mate, don’t try and put words into my mouth.
I’m not going to argue with an alias that obviously has an agenda, enjoy big footy.
Not sure I started this conversation. I recall some cynical commentary about the new coach and I just chimed in with what I had heard - no agenda here. Thought that was what edfl big footy was about

Not sure I started this conversation. I recall some cynical commentary about the new coach and I just chimed in with what I had heard - no agenda here. Thought that was what edfl big footy was about

Theres a common theme with posters that just appear out of nowhere and throw around ‘rumours’, things they heard from a ‘mate’ and so forth
They come in the form of either Disgruntled ex player, disgruntled ex committee person, ex coach, family member of above mentioned...

we’ll that’s what I’ve heard from a mate anyway.....

I look forward to seeing your future input on big footy....

Another great signing by Hadfield in young Andrew Budge returning to the club after a stint away up bush. His pace on the outside with his beautiful foot skills will add real polish to this heavily contested Hadfield side and will be a class above in this division I believe.

Things are really starting to build down at the nest, are there more big signings to come as the coach stated in the article last week after signing 2 Glenroy Premiership stars? Adding some experienced senior bodies to this young team could quite possibly see these hawks sky rocket up the ladder this up coming season if everything works out. Exciting times ahead

Another great signing by Hadfield in young Andrew Budge returning to the club after a stint away up bush. His pace on the outside with his beautiful foot skills will add real polish to this heavily contested Hadfield side and will be a class above in this division I believe.

Things are really starting to build down at the nest, are there more big signings to come as the coach stated in the article last week after signing 2 Glenroy Premiership stars? Adding some experienced senior bodies to this young team could quite possibly see these hawks sky rocket up the ladder this up coming season if everything works out. Exciting times ahead

All credit to Brett Pitts working tirelessly behind the scenes bringing the right people back to the club. Would think they would be aiming for finals at this stage with more recruits set to be announced

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

All credit to Brett Pitts working tirelessly behind the scenes bringing the right people back to the club. Would think they would be aiming for finals at this stage with more recruits set to be announced

Yes it’s fantastic what Brett is doing. Certainly will move up the ladder next year. They will be hard to beat at Martin Resreve. Could be a Smokey for finals.

Theres a common theme with posters that just appear out of nowhere and throw around ‘rumours’, things they heard from a ‘mate’ and so forth
They come in the form of either Disgruntled ex player, disgruntled ex committee person, ex coach, family member of above mentioned...

we’ll that’s what I’ve heard from a mate anyway.....

I look forward to seeing your future input on big footy....

None of the above! I will be around for as long as it stays interesting... got very bored of the East Keilor discussions all year though; talk about people with agendas that have such little knowledge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putting together a handy list, dropped a few close games last year. Can see them really climbing the ladder. I wonder if Pitts has anymore recruits up his sleeve

Thinking Golding signing on was the first piece of the puzzle and now al the other pieces are falling into place. Sabatino (northern saints) Shrimpton (oaky) announced today

Sabatino is another loss at the Saints. He will be hard to replace he was worth around 20-30 goals. Great pick up for Haddy though they are slowly building a good list to be competitive next year.
Any news on the Bears, the valley and districts?

Alot to like about haddy 2020.

I agree mate, they’re bringing In some good players.
Did the hard yards for a couple years, got the right blokes in to create a good culture and now the rewards are starting to show.

Sabatino is another loss at the Saints. He will be hard to replace he was worth around 20-30 goals. Great pick up for Haddy though they are slowly building a good list to be competitive next year.
Any news on the Bears, the valley and districts?
Will be more to leave the Saints - mark my words

Will be more to leave the Saints - mark my words

There are stories always floating around, until you hear something from ITK types, they are just stories, even then.....Im more interested in who the saints will be picking up as the competition is hotting up, Haddy are taking it right up to their neighbour....have Haddy had the wood on Northern over the last 5 or 6 years, anyone know? No news out of Districts and MV knowing those clubs they will be putting together better sides than 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back