Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This one?

Wait a second. The Suns haven't offered Martin a contract?

Maybe someone can hold that idiot Tony Cochrane accountable and remind him of this gem from just last week - “Carlton for all of their talk about what a great player he is and how much they could pay him, the best they could say he was worth was a second round draft pick. Their actions didn’t live up to their words."

Clearly the Suns don't rate Martin all that highly either if they haven't offered him a contract. They haven't made any effort to try keep him at the Suns in 2020, yet apparently they think he's worth a first round pick on the trade table.

Get the * out of here.

If he hasn't been offered a contract, and if he's not offered one in the next 1.5 weeks, doesn't that mean he becomes a DFA?

Keyza

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Wait a second. The Suns haven't offered Martin a contract?

Maybe someone can hold that idiot Tony Cochrane accountable and remind him of this gem from just last week - “Carlton for all of their talk about what a great player he is and how much they could pay him, the best they could say he was worth was a second round draft pick. Their actions didn’t live up to their words."

Clearly the Suns don't rate Martin all that highly either if they haven't offered him a contract. They haven't made any effort to try keep him at the Suns in 2020, yet apparently they think he's worth a first round pick on the trade table.

Get the fu** out of here.

If he hasn't been offered a contract, and if he's not offered one in the next 1.5 weeks, doesn't that mean he becomes a DFA?
I may be wrong but I thought if a player is not offered a contract they could delist themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inside Carlton College of Sport: Hear from Chris Judd

Not 100% directly Carlton related, but Juddy talking about elite preparation and playing under pressure.

juddy goes full double breasted...……….

this bloke is due to cut-up fully sick in 2020 - has that casual couldn't give much of a s**t way about him, dermy style........needs to straighten up his kicking

That goal against St.Kilda , a snap from 50 metres was one of the highlights of the year for me. Looking forward to even better things from Harry in 2020.

I really like our set up when he is playing further up the ground with Charlie playing closer to goal.

AndyLucimitis

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
That goal against St.Kilda , a snap from 50 metres was one of the highlights of the year for me. Looking forward to even better things from Harry in 2020.

I really like our set up when he is playing further up the ground with Charlie playing closer to goal.

Very Richmond like with Harry and Charlie setting up like Lynch and Reiwoldt.

What I'd like to see from Harry is a steady, set goal kicking routine. After the bye this year he was waving his arms all over the place as he ran in; can't be good for the ball drop. Did he always do that and we only started to notice when his set-shot kicking went awry?

Bokan

All Australian
Dec 21, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
What I'd like to see from Harry is a steady, set goal kicking routine. After the bye this year he was waving his arms all over the place as he ran in; can't be good for the ball drop. Did he always do that and we only started to notice when his set-shot kicking went awry?
Had groin issues (iirc) in the second half of the year which affected his goal kicking

On CPH1877 using BigFooty.com mobile app

this bloke is due to cut-up fully sick in 2020 - has that casual couldn't give much of a s**t way about him, dermy style........needs to straighten up his kicking
why so angry madge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back