NFL 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

2U Fournette O88.5 Rush Yds @1.87 - Lads
Averaging 97.3 so far and the Bengals have by far the worst ranked Rush D in the league, giving up an average of 184.5 Yds/game.

Anyone know how serious the Mahomes injury will be? First heard could be out for season, now hearing weeks.
Not too sure honestly, probably throws his MVP credentials out the door though. Anyway bit of fun for tomorrow after a nice week
O.5U SGM: Jets +13.5, U54.5 Total, Edelman Anytime TD @6.70 Sb

I’m a degenerate and thus have to value bet every single ESPN game. Flavour of the week is Kirk Cousins:
0.75U 300+ passing yards @3.75 - lads
Has cashed in the last 3 games albeit against garbage defences. Washington don’t have the worst pass D, but their Offence is atrocious & the Vikings D should keep the Offence on the field for more plays. Line bet here is also an option 245.5 is too low imo.

I’m a degenerate and thus have to value bet every single ESPN game. Flavour of the week is Kirk Cousins:
0.75U 300+ passing yards @3.75 - lads
Has cashed in the last 3 games albeit against garbage defences. Washington don’t have the worst pass D, but their Offence is atrocious & the Vikings D should keep the Offence on the field for more plays. Line bet here is also an option 245.5 is too low imo.
Running backs have killed the skins haven’t they

Dalvin cook could run for 150 odd yards though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha and he will finish on 285, ready to break the television watching the Vikings run the ball on the last 20 plays of the game.
Like watching a car crash. You know it’s going to happen & there’s nothing you can do but watch in agony

Haha and he will finish on 285, ready to break the television watching the Vikings run the ball on the last 20 plays of the game.
Like watching a car crash. You know it’s going to happen & there’s nothing you can do but watch in agony

#primetime

Josh Allen O205.5 pass Yds @1.87 - lads
Josh is averaging 220.66 yards a game so far. Eagles have the 27th ranked pass D. Forget the philly cheese, it’s Swisse cheese. Line is too low here.

So I have Washington +9.5 to close out 12.435U profit on this multi

I’m thinking if I get an opportunity to Live-Bet hedge/middle I have to take it. So I’m hoping that they score first and I can get a line on the Bills of -2.5 ideally, or anything under a TD. That way I get a nice hedge & if they win by a TD (which I see as the most likely outcome) i collect on both bets. Just not sure how much I should be risking if this opportunity arises. Thoughts ?

Attachments

• 40464CE5-07F5-4085-945C-2F1C065E7060.jpeg
    40464CE5-07F5-4085-945C-2F1C065E7060.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 145
Well I was wrong, so it’s time for me to eat my words like a man re: Cleveland Clowns & being responsible for my worst call during my tenure on this board.
I’d like to give some shoutouts/ special mentions to those that made it possible.
First off the ranks
Mr Baker Mayfield.
At this point Baker I’ve counted more TV commercials than TD passes this year. So Baker I think it’s time to start putting in the work at practice & keeping that big mouth shut.
Next in line we have Mr Frederick Kitchens. Freddie. You are 1 dumb ******* campaigner, why would you not give Mayfield more starting time in pre-season with a young team/coaching staff like this. I like to think of myself as an optimist so shout out also to Nicholas Chubb for being about the only thing I was right about with this circus.
Also special mention to Tyreek Hill who after today has 4 TD’s in 4 games after missing the first 5 through injury. Subsequently going to cost me 42 Units.
Signed, sealed, delivered

LB
2U Seattle +12.5 @1.89
Liked them pre-game but just hate taking +6 lines, Russ is clutch in the 4th & I’ll back him to keep it close

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back