Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
lockheed, I have always had time for you as a poster and enjoy just about all of your contributions, but in light of the fact that you are the O.P. of this eyesore, I will have to place you on ignore for the summer.

Have a Merry Christmas & new year, and I await reading your contributions when this thing is retired again.

Cheers

Snake.:thumbsu:

Well I only saw one non-MUWFC VFLW game this year (the grand final) and Ellie Gavalas was all over it. One of the few standouts for the Bulldogs on the day. Basically a like-for-like replacement for Jamie Stanton, I think. A bit shorter but a bit quicker too.

is Teen Wolf around? If so where do you reckin Mia King would have gone in an open draft?
I didn't watch enough of the underage games this year to give my own take. But here are two things we know for sure:

1. Co-captain for the NSW/ACT/TAS Eastern Allies team, averaged 18 disposals in three games against VicC, VicM and SA/NT.

2. She was named in the U18 All-Australian team. Victorians in that team who got drafted today (some were already picked up as expansion signings, some won't be eligible until next year):
  • Gabby Newton, named in the other forward pocket, pick 1
  • Lucy McEvoy, pick 2
  • Georgia Patrikios, pick 5
  • Sophie Molan, pick 7
  • Millie Brown, father/daughter, pick 11 (9th Vic)
  • Laura McClelland, named on the bench, pick 25 (11th Vic)
So with all that in mind, if King was a Victorian nominating for the regular state-based draft, hard to argue she wouldn't have gone in the top 10 Vic picks.

lockheed

Club Legend
Oct 22, 2005
Night Vale
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
lockheed, I have always had time for you as a poster and enjoy just about all of your contributions, but in light of the fact that you are the O.P. of this eyesore, I will have to place you on ignore for the summer.

Have a Merry Christmas & new year, and I await reading your contributions when this thing is retired again.

Cheers

Snake.:thumbsu:
I assume that Snake won't see this, but I've obviously gone up in the world, now that he's placed me on ignore.

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Probably found out no one was interested

Possibly some element of truth in this but as she has cited mental health reasons alongside wanting to spend more time caring for her disabled sister, mother, and plans to start her own family, it would be a tad harsh to be critical. Moana Hope was an inaugural Roogirl so I say thanks and best wishes to her and her clan.

Possibly some element of truth in this but as she has cited mental health reasons alongside wanting to spend more time caring for her disabled sister, mother, and plans to start her own family, it would be a tad harsh to be critical. Moana Hope was an inaugural Roogirl so I say thanks and best wishes to her and her clan.
I thought she played some pretty good footy for us, and I think she had a good season for Williamstown.
I have heard some reports that there was a bit of friction between some of the girls and Mo but I’m not sure if it is true. She didn’t attend the B&F which was a shame.
I hope she enjoys her time away and gets back to the game in time.

I don't mean this to be sexist but some of those women are ******* ugly.

Specifically the draftee with beard and glasses.

The girl who looks like Nathan Hrovat is kinda cute.

If I could photoshop, I'd shop Hrovat's mug onto every one in that photo for ya :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back