The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 months of good work and he is going to get the sack in 3 months into a season 5 points off 4th. Only reason Levy would consider it is because of the good start to the Amazon documentary

Will Levy be part of the Amazon docco? Wouldn't mind seeing an inside view on some of his contract negotiations with player agents.

Fat Frank has surprised me, thought he would struggle at Chelsea, but they are doing pretty well so far.

I think we've surprised everyone. Frank has got the right people behind him(Morris, Edwards etc), when the rough patch does happen the support is there.

Lost our best player, cant sign anyone and yet we are still sitting top 4 atm. Its been a pleasurable season.

I honestly cannot imagine Mou & Levy would work. Mou would just be throwing out constant digs at club management during press conferences and would surely be at loggerheads with Levy over transfer policy (Levy is not going to sign older established players that have little resale value).

I stlll rate Poch highly and reckon Levy needs to change a bit to keep him happy. If Levy did pull the trigger I imagine any replacement would have to be a young dynamic manager willing to give youf a crack.

I honestly cannot imagine Mou & Levy would work. Mou would just be throwing out constant digs at club management during press conferences and would surely be at loggerheads with Levy over transfer policy (Levy is not going to sign older established players that have little resale value).

I stlll rate Poch highly and reckon Levy needs to change a bit to keep him happy. If Levy did pull the trigger I imagine any replacement would have to be a young dynamic manager willing to give youf a crack.
Mourinho would be a disaster. Would be great tv seeing someone call levy the fraud that he is though

Levy hasn’t always been a tight-arse you know. We spent big in the 00’s. It’s hard to imagine him loosening the pursestrings again though but stranger things have happened. The squad needs a reset and we’ll have to see if the owners think it’s time to properly invest in players again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we've surprised everyone. Frank has got the right people behind him(Morris, Edwards etc), when the rough patch does happen the support is there.

Lost our best player, cant sign anyone and yet we are still sitting top 4 atm. Its been a pleasurable season.
Yes but it's not like you hadn't signed 400 players in the last 2 years knowing you were under investigation. Hence the Pulisic signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back