List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickett at least would need a new contract, midseason draftees only got til the end of the season.

Stack was a rookie list pick wasn't he? So he would have likely only had a 1 year contract.

Think so, but just thought that they cannot exactly be demanding ridiculous amounts going into 2020 right?

Darcy Cassar sounds like the sort we draft. Expected in the 3rd round on.

Efficent kick, promising utility looks like a half back flanker but can play forward.

Darcy Cassar sounds like the sort we draft. Expected in the 3rd round on.

Efficent kick, promising utility looks like a half back flanker but can play forward.

Yep i like him he looks to be a bit of a manchild

Sam Philp sounds like just what we need that could be there if we are lucky.

Inside pace, aggression and can use it. Missed out on Vic state team but not by much.

Could he be the IBWBLF?

Inside pace, aggression and can use it. Missed out on Vic state team but not by much.

Could he be the IBWBLF?
Might be why we want to get into the earlier picks . Will go in the 20-30 . Yes would love to get him .

Could he be the IBWBLF?
Their will be some good players around our 46 . It would be nice to swap a future third for another pick the same . Callum jamerson , riley garcia , chad warner could all last that long .

Sam philip sounds a bit like sheil but i think he will go before our picks unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their will be some good players around our 46 . It would be nice to swap a future third for another pick the same . Callum jamerson , riley garcia , chad warner could all last that long .

Sam philip sounds a bit like sheil but i think he will go before our picks unfortunately
brisbane have lots of picks in that range. wonder how many they are planning to take in the draft, perhaps they would consider giving us one for a future third.

Could he be the IBWBLF?
I've been keen on Philp for along time. Kid has some talent, but unless we move up in the draft I reckon he will be gone. With the interest he has got

Player X looks like a good pick and exactly what we need. A real Vozzo type of pick.

(insert AFL draft central link here)
ONEILL%20Xavier.png

Thanks for your input Dark Sharks.

It really adds to the discussion.

Hey mate i actually agree completely with you, the very first 5 words from the link was all i needed.

DRAFT ANALYSIS: “Philp is an inside bull....."

🐂

I've been keen on Philp for along time. Kid has some talent, but unless we move up in the draft I reckon he will be gone. With the interest he has got

From what I have read Philp's is being talked about as falling in the 30-40 range. We will be lucky if he is there at 46 which will likely fall down to around 40-42 after bids.

Would love to trade our 3rds next year for a pick in the mid 30's and a 4th in 2020.

Not sure if we can trade both 2020 3rds without permission which is BS if you get a 2020 4th back as well.

Philp's and Garcia with our two picks would be nice.

I wouldn't be surprised if we went another tall defender with our 1st pick either. The melts on here would be interesting.

Hey mate i actually agree completely with you, the very first 5 words from the link was all i needed.

DRAFT ANALYSIS: “Philp is an inside bull....."

🐂

My 'spider senses' were telling me you were taking the micky!!;)

Inside bull, quick and can kick is what stood out for me. And that he may be available around our pick if we are lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back