Analysis 2020 Fixture - Who will we play

We have alternated between a home and an away game (whether it is interstate or in Vic) every year, so we should begin with a home game in 2020. Whether it is at the MCG, Marvel or Tassie is the question.

Would love Essendon first up at the G. Get 80,000 in there.

Hawks851

Senior List
Jul 3, 2015
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Haha my bad thats what i thought but im sure one of the media guys from the afl said the same thing

Hawks851

Senior List
Jul 3, 2015
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We have alternated between a home and an away game (whether it is interstate or in Vic) every year, so we should begin with a home game in 2020. Whether it is at the MCG, Marvel or Tassie is the question.

Would love Essendon first up at the G. Get 80,000 in there.

Essendon at the g would be great

Carl Spackler

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I predict the Hawks break 110 points. Defensively they hold their opponent to under 80. It will be a glorious slaughter.

giphy.gif

Melbourne on Sunday afternoon twilight game. Lock it in.

Would love another Adelaide Oval Round 1 game though, start the year off right :thumbsu:

Melbourne on Sunday afternoon twilight game. Lock it in.

Would love another Adelaide Oval Round 1 game though, start the year off right :thumbsu:

God damn I hope we get Crows in Adelaide again in 2020! Even more fun knowing the Crows will stink.

God damn I hope we get Crows in Adelaide again in 2020! Even more fun knowing the Crows will stink.

Exactly. Get in early, ruin their confidence for the year. The Crow nuffies won't be so fired up either that early in the year, so it's a safe experience for us.

Back