The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Benzema's underrated by some. He's not a pure number 9 goalscorer but a player who does a whole lot of work for the team.

"Stuttering start" - 4-3-2 is hardly stuttering and they're only 5 points (probably 2) behind Chelsea who they laud Frank over. It's the same again in England - there is huge xenophobia in the media. Klopp copped it early, Pep did as well.
Pep and Klopp are great managers though.

Emery is ******* rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen much of Real, is Benzene's nomination fair? That surprised me
Benzema is like a stress test for people who don't understand football. You can assume anyone who thinks he's s**t have only watched football on dialup / have low IQ or all of the above.

Anyone else watch The Kick-Off? Good accompaniment to a live game. Bit of banter from a few club’s supporters that also discuss other stuff during the game too. If you haven’t heard of it, you may recognise True Geordie as the main host.

It would be alright if it wasn't for that guy HughWizzy or what ever his name is. He comes across as n arrogant *****.

The other blokes are alright to listen to

It would be alright if it wasn't for that guy HughWizzy or what ever his name is. He comes across as n arrogant fu******.

The other blokes are alright to listen to

Yeah he’s only been added as a permanent this season. I like the Chelsea fella, and Geordie and Laurence work well as a team. Even the non-football podcasts are good sometimes. This one was an interesting listen

Last edited:

cheers sons crying, nice one

Speaking of fixtures, ours isn't as tough for December in terms of oppo quality but I reckon we'll have a few cooked players when it rolls around.

Possible Dec Fixtures:
Brighton (h)
Everton (h)
Bournemouth (a)
Salzburg (a, CL)
Watford (h)
Villa (a, LC)
Club World Cup Semi (a)
Possible Club World Cup Final (a)
West Ham (a)
Leicester (a)
Wolves (h)

Speaking of fixtures, ours isn't as tough for December in terms of oppo quality but I reckon we'll have a few cooked players when it rolls around.

Possible Dec Fixtures:
Brighton (h)
Everton (h)
Bournemouth (a)
Salzburg (a, CL)
Watford (h)
Villa (a, LC)
Club World Cup Semi (a)
Possible Club World Cup Final (a)
West Ham (a)
Leicester (a)
Wolves (h)