Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I've got the 2017 one so not trying to be too harsh but don't you reckon it looks more like a walrus on crack? Something strange about the eyes.
As for 2019, it's weirdly humanoid. You say creative but to me it looks like he's run out of ideas so just did a person with a tiger head. At least the eyes are closed tho haha

Having said that it's awesome that people like different things and glad some prefer the mark knight posters.

View attachment 769010View attachment 769011

:)
Bit of an insult to Dusty.

17 was based on Dusty,
19 based on Cotch.
:rolleyes:

WEG posters.

$15 white.
$35 black.
$55 gold foil.

*these are the prices if you walk into the shop and pick them up yourself.

The standard white poster.
View attachment 768495
I got this one in black and am having it framed and hoping to have it back by next week.
Also got the 2017 one professionally framed.

This is my 2017.
I like the artwork of the knight posters but I like the fact the weg ones don’t have herald sun plastered all over the top.

thumbnail.jpg

Attachments

• 584E0BDB-BDF7-4C7C-8B9F-1EADCD58E01C.jpeg
    584E0BDB-BDF7-4C7C-8B9F-1EADCD58E01C.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Tiges1229,
Could you please contact us directly? Framed posters didn't go onsale until the week after Grand Final, so we'd need to check your original order to be sure we are providing the correct information for your order.
Many Thanks
I purchased my gold foil on GF day on the HS website which said 28 days delivery ...................... Tic Tic tic
nearly 28 days and the postie is getting sick of saying no to me :'(

Hi Everyone,
Just thought we'd provide an update on Gold Foil Poster dispatch.
The vast majority of orders will leave our offices today.
In most instances we anticipate delivery tomorrow, although if you are in a regional area or interstate it may be early next week, due to Australia Post delivery times.
Please note these are all sent with a requirement for signature on delivery, so won't be left at your address if no one is home. In this case, the item will be returned to the post office and held for collection.
Please keep in mind that Australia Post have a maximum hold time of 14 days, after which they will send the item back to us, so where possible, we recommend you collect within the 14 day period.

If anyone is interested i work at a framing shop and we have been selling Metal Plaques in Gold and Silver if anyone is interested. Available for 2017 and 2019. $10 each including postage to anywhere in Australia.

If interested PM me.

If anyone is interested i work at a framing shop and we have been selling Metal Plaques in Gold and Silver if anyone is interested. Available for 2017 and 2019. $10 each including postage to anywhere in Australia.

If interested PM me.

Lol 10 years on a forum for 3 posts!!! Mirin restraint lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back