North Melbourne bigfooty board appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool Kangas

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just wanted to tell you guys that I really appreciate this forum and opportunity to discuss all things North here. I don’t have a lot of north supporting friends or family and it’s just nice to be able to read, chat and banter about the club that I grew up with and love.

Thanks for the information, entertainment and at times reassurance when things aren’t feeling right...

I don’t personally know any of you but I feel like I “know” some of you if you get what I mean.

CK

Just wanted to tell you guys that I really appreciate this forum and opportunity to discuss all things North here. I don’t have a lot of north supporting friends or family and it’s just nice to be able to read, chat and banter about the club that I grew up with and love.

Thanks for the information, entertainment and at times reassurance when things aren’t feeling right...

I don’t personally know any of you but I feel like I “know” some of you if you get what I mean.

CK
Let’s have a beer at half time.

Let me guess, you'll switch to tap water during your round?
Well, actually, I am off booze at the moment....

But I'd never shirk on a round though. What sort of bottom feeding, scum supporting, type behavior do you think I'd take part in?

CK

Shut-up and buy a membership 😎

This place is great for testing my mental stability and I'm sure all agree I pass that test with flying colours on a daily basis.

As for the OP, probably needs new family and friends, not supporting North isn't an optional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CK
My pleasure.

This place is great for testing my mental stability and I'm sure all agree I pass that test with flying colours on a daily basis.

As for the OP, probably needs new family and friends, not supporting North isn't an optional.
Haha. Absolutely love my family and friends but yeah - some of their choices of clubs leaves a lot to be desired (Collingwood, Carlton, Essendon.....shudder...!!! 😆)

I really needed this place in the Unpleasantness of early 2002, and again in the fight of 2007 for the club's future and soul. It gave me kindred spirits and somewhere to vent and share in the dark times of Carey's fall and departure, and in the relocation struggle it gave me opportunities to do things and feel I was helping (on top of my onerous moderating duties at the time).

The other 16 years have been pretty much time-wasting, of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back