Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

But the herald sun ones are gone? Didn’t even know they were selling gold foil or where from
The gold ones are sold out in less than an hour.
Pricks then put them on ebay for $500.
The foil ones go very quickly.

Hi Everyone,
Just thought we'd provide an update on Gold Foil Poster dispatch.
The vast majority of orders will leave our offices today.
In most instances we anticipate delivery tomorrow, although if you are in a regional area or interstate it may be early next week, due to Australia Post delivery times.
Please note these are all sent with a requirement for signature on delivery, so won't be left at your address if no one is home. In this case, the item will be returned to the post office and held for collection.
Please keep in mind that Australia Post have a maximum hold time of 14 days, after which they will send the item back to us, so where possible, we recommend you collect within the 14 day period.

Hey Herald Sun Shop what about the white limited edition posters?

Hey Herald Sun Shop what about the white limited edition posters?
Hi Butler40,
The team at the Good Friday Appeal are working hard to meet the 28 day delivery deadline for dispatch of the white limited edition orders, although we believe they are running slightly behind. They anticipate completing dispatch in the next few days and are sending all orders by express post, so they should land early next week. Customers impacted by the delay will receive an email tomorrow.

I like that framed poster over your right shoulder.
Yep it's a beauty.
Got the foil one and then got it framed professionally by a guy in Grovedale. He was absolutely meticulous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my premiership 2019 jumper and premiership stubby holder yesterday. I don’t normally wear a jumper to games, but i think for any game against Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton and Geelong, it will be a must wear item.

Time to give it away old man.
I've been roped into playing up in Shepp on Saturday. FML

i knew it. I told Wang today it was only a matter of time 🤣

He loves hearing about our cricket.

i love telling him about it. Cricket is the only thing that still makes him #eco. I miss #eco wang. He told me today he’s suffering from winning fatigue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back