EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s the sort of game we probably get a result at after serving up utter dross against the lower teams

Agree. At the end of the day Spurs are still a top quality side despite their issues this season. Poch is a good manager. More than capable of picking up a result and wont need any motivation for this one.

At best we will get a very lucky 2-2 draw here. For anyone looking for a certain bet it's that Liverpool will score 2 or more goals

Villa not suited at all to playing against City, we leave gaps and they will exploit them.

Hopefully luck is in our side but not even cautiously optimistic about getting anything from this game.

Agreed but quite like us (just obviously higher quality overall) they give you plenty of chances to score, especially with their defensive issues at the moment. If Jack can play the way he did against Brighton and Wesley shows up we can surely get something if Norwich could.

I think we will either win or get absolutely mashed.

4-2 Villa 😅

At best we will get a very lucky 2-2 draw here. For anyone looking for a certain bet it's that Liverpool will score 2 or more goals

You’re in luck then. Liverpool to play for a tactical draw to keep Poch in the top job until the new year.

Liverpool v Spurs at Anfield. Could get messy.
What do you think 4 of 5 nil away win?

You’re in luck then. Liverpool to play for a tactical draw to keep Poch in the top job until the new year.
And at least 1 of them will be from a ball down Rose's side after he makes a bad defensive error

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll love it if we beat Liverpool, love it! Cocky campaigners they are

780145D5-7978-45F0-B223-C2AD59990403.jpeg

(Not sure anyone is old enough to get the reference to be honest)

I know it by hearing it but know little about the context

Yeah but you knew what he was referring to with the "I would love it"

Basically Keegan was saying something about how he'd love it if United dropped points.. I think? But Toon choked and lost the league to them.

But yeah from the picture we would get the reference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back