Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Received my gold poster !

next question - a few years ago someone from here recommended a framer from oakleigh to frame our memorabilia, it was a good price and they did a great job
Think that was me ....................... I also received my gold foil about 2 hours ago as well :thumbsu:

Jacklaughing and i both had ours framed there and will be doing so again but need to get the cards first so probably around end of nocember or early december

Hey guys, what is everyone doing to preserve their posters in the long run?
I've heard sunlight can damage over time without the proper glass.
Any thoughts/past experience. Thanks.

Think that was me ....................... I also received my gold foil about 2 hours ago as well :thumbsu:

Jacklaughing and i both had ours framed there and will be doing so again but need to get the cards first so probably around end of nocember or early december
Yeah! What we’re they called?

Looks spectacular.

I’m due to get my gold foil, along with the black and white limited editions.

Wondering if I should put them in one single frame (customised) or in 3 separate ones?
If you're getting all 3 then putting them together would look awesome.
Be an enormous frame though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also mentioned it, but believe business moved.
Now in Hughsdale cnr North and Poath Rds.
Won't hand over poster until cards arrive late November.

Last edited:
Was gonna get it but I would need the 2017 one too. Can’t find the 2017 one anywhere.

I’ve got it ... but wish it was the clash jumper we wore in the GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back