Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

It's only preseason but I've seen quite a bit to like so far

Ty Jerome is definitely better than I thought he'd be. It's still early days but I'm liking his game. He'll probably only get limited minutes this year behind Rubio and Tyler Johnson though.
Given he’s my new avatar he’ll be hopeless 😂😂😂. Agreed he looks like mini Steve Nash.

Cam Johnson is a flame thrower and have been impressed with Kaminsky.

I doubt it will happen but would love for us to start Mikal Bridges at the 3. His D is wonderful. Regardless I think he and Oubre are on the floor at closing time.

We actually look like a proper basketball team and we all seem fit and healthy. That is a far cry from where we were a year ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good while it lasted.

Ayton out for 25 games for testing positive to diuretic. Yikes! (That does seem like a light penalty though)

Good while it lasted.

Ayton out for 25 games for testing positive to diuretic. Yikes! (That does seem like a light penalty though)
25 game ban for a diuretic seems harsh. It'd be light if there was conclusive evidence or even some evidence to suggest that he was taking PEDs as well.

Pretty impressive to beat the Clippers in any capacity with two starters out.

Thoughts on Oubre Jr? Looks set for a breakout season.

Pretty impressive to beat the Clippers in any capacity with two starters out.

Thoughts on Oubre Jr? Looks set for a breakout season.
Looks to have worked out the balance between driving and shooting. His energy is infectious.

Rubio likely back tonight.

Utah has smashed us in recent times. If we could somehow win this, their confidence will be blazing. Will be a tough grind though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back