Racing Cox Plate

Remove this Banner Ad

And I'm prepared to look like an absolute fool if he wins the Cox Plate too, but Kluger is a group 2 horse and nothing else.

Happy clapper finished second to winx. G2 horse. Youngstar, G2? Horse, Ventura Storm, G2 Horse, Le Romain (is that even a group horse?)... Even Foxplay gave winx a fright (although Bowman's fault)

I know we all love winx but the history will always show she beat up on G2 horses a lot. There's at least 7 horses in this Cox Plate field better than Kluger.

But, maybe Kluger will prove me wrong? Who knows. I would like to see it.

Happy Clapper the 3x G1 winner and 10x G1 placed runner isn't G1 standard?

Happy Clapper the 3x G1 winner and 10x G1 placed runner isn't G1 standard?

Happy clapper. G1 horse.

Friday night was a rough night. 😝 It's really starting to show for me

In your personal opinion though, has HC beaten a horse of quality in a G1? His win against comin through was impressive. I don't really rate him beating Tom Melbourne though. 😝

Don't mind me, the clapper is a fine horse.

Happy clapper. G1 horse.

Friday night was a rough night. 😝 It's really starting to show for me

In your personal opinion though, has HC beaten a horse of quality in a G1? His win against comin through was impressive. I don't really rate him beating Tom Melbourne though. 😝

Don't mind me, the clapper is a fine horse.

Flogged the greatest 3yo colt of our lifetime in the doncaster

plays tall 1 what sort of collect have you got riding on the Wand?
A net $50k approx at this stage, but will spread a bit more around to ensure a win on the race no matter what. A win by MW also gets me to the last leg of a few multis in the Cup with Constantinople and Cross Counter. One multi with Cross Counter would be a bit of a life changer 🤞
How about you?

A net $50k approx at this stage, but will spread a bit more around to ensure a win on the race no matter what. A win by MW also gets me to the last leg of a few multis in the Cup with Constantinople and Cross Counter. One multi with Cross Counter would be a bit of a life changer 🤞
How about you?
* me
Here I was thinking you’d just thrown $20 on at that huge price

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Handicapper that has won too many G1 races to race in handicaps. Old story. Probably wants 12f anyway.

I think Black Heart Bart is in ridiculous form. Has always been seen of as liking it shorter though.

Difficult to get a handle on the internationals.

How about you?

Geez not bad! Not quite your levels for me but still looking at about a 13k return on the win and 5k on the place so will owe you one if it goes well