Autopsy We ******* did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

We've already got this guy on board, we would easily double our membership!!

ZXQ9TWFpbkltYWdl

2e25fccb2716066c706578101b21807f20e26d9c-tc-img-preview.jpg
It actually did. I cant remember the actual number, need to do a search here, but a few years a go we had a spike overnight of thousand or so members and it was allegedly traced back to the ICL Royal Bengal Tigers when they launched the seasons membership. Apparently many Indians confused the two because of Kohli's association and signed with us instead.

China is a massive market, a global superpower, could pick up some handy athletes too.
Sports can be a bridge in troubled times.
All we need is a small segment of the middle class who are interested in foreign sports.
Three hundred million in China alone.
Anyway, the armchair do-nothing experts at the time bagged Koch for trying something new.
He has been vindicated.
As Steve Jobs said, think different.
Richmond has not even played in China and we are approaching 10 million viewers.
Exponential growth.

Last edited:
Loving those Grand Recollections vids with the players on the club website.

Not only do we have great players, but geez we’ve got a good bunch of blokes to go with it as well.

Those player chats are impressive ...just listening to these guys sends a proud shiver up the spine.

this is such sweet viewing:

Just had a chance to view this.

What a gutsy, confident, incredible man Gale is.
Every man and his dog would've taken the piss out of BG in 2010.
This time next year he would've ticked off ALL three predictions.
Bloody Brilliant!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was brilliant, can’t believe the club website and 7 cut off the last 9 odd minutes.

Anyone watch that and think we’re not going to win a few more premierships with this coach and team?
Cheers ive been wanting to watch the whole thing.

How good was the Dusty answer on the personal accolades. Im more proud of this medal here. Its why i play a team sport.

Cant help but think there are a few others in the league who are a little more focused on the individual accolades ;)

I watched the full video on the AFL site and really enjoyed being able to see the whole interview with both Dimma and Dustin in view for the entire time. I found myself watching Dimma when Dustin was answering a question and vice versa which provided lots of little fun moments with facial expressions and how comfortable the pair are with each other.

Hopefully this is the link: https://www.afl.com.au/video/2019-09-28/full-postmatch-tigers

Watching a finals replay for the first time on Live Pass.
Third quarter of the prelim, it's intense footy.
High stakes. The year is on the line.
Prestia is on fire in the opening minutes, he sets the tone.
Razor Ray pays the mark to Lynch and scolds the Geelong defenders.
"It's a mark."
Great courageous mark by Jay-C, and clever goal.
Razor Ray and Shaun Ryan two of the Grand Final umpires.

Last edited:
A passage of play in the quarter when Broad is concussed.
I notice Lynch runs over a long, long way to check on Broad and encourage him.
The team cohesion and bonding is great.
Of course, at that preliminary stage, you would not know how serious the concussion was and whether or not you would be playing in a Grand Final.
I was reading Lynch's father was a brilliant young player, of smaller build, struck by polio which ended his career.

Of course, at that preliminary stage, you would not know how serious the concussion was and whether or not you would be playing in a Grand Final.
I was reading Lynch's father was a brilliant young player, of smaller build, struck by polio which ended his career.
Do you know who he played for?

I watched the full video on the AFL site and really enjoyed being able to see the whole interview with both Dimma and Dustin in view for the entire time. I found myself watching Dimma when Dustin was answering a question and vice versa which provided lots of little fun moments with facial expressions and how comfortable the pair are with each other.

Hopefully this is the link: https://www.afl.com.au/video/2019-09-28/full-postmatch-tigers
The little look Dusty gives Dimma when he mentions 'oh, the Brownlow too' is gold!

If you Google search Tom Lynch, the picture of Tom and his family comes up, with the link to the Herald Sun story.
The Lynchs and McCarthys were close family friends.
Tom would have looked up to John, who was slightly older and played AFL for Port.
Of course, John passed away in Las Vegas, a terrible shock at the time.

I noticed this last time I watched the prelim as well, was something so small, but it's these acts which prove to us fans our players have bought in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back