Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (No Leaks or Spoiler Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

star_wars_the_rise_of_skywalker_orback_1371724.jpg

"THAT'S THE WAY IT'S GONNA BEEEEEEE LITTLE DARLINGGGG....."

daryl-braithwaite.jpg

"WE'LL GO RIDING ON SOME HORSSSIIEESSS, YHEA YEAH!!!"

what do you guys (girls) hope to see in the film?

1. A suitable explanation for Rey's powers (whether she's a clone, a Jedi/Sith descendent, a powerful manifestation of the Force, I just want SOME form of explanation)
2. Kylo to die (it's the end of the Skywalker saga so the last Skywalker descendent should die, redeemed or otherwise)
3. A satisfying idea for the state of the Galaxy following this (Republic reformed? some meld of FO and Republic government?)

That's about it.

1. A suitable explanation for Rey's powers (whether she's a clone, a Jedi/Sith descendent, a powerful manifestation of the Force, I just want SOME form of explanation)
2. Kylo to die (it's the end of the Skywalker saga so the last Skywalker descendent should die, redeemed or otherwise)
3. A satisfying idea for the state of the Galaxy following this (Republic reformed? some meld of FO and Republic government?)

That's about it.
all reasonable wishes. no3 is most underrated, and very important.

i hope...

some/all of the new characters die.....rey, poe, finn, rose.

kylo does NOT redeem, but takes out the new big threat to his rule, and, that rey turns and marries him....so any future trilogy off this ST is all about dark side children of reylo....like a knights of the NEW republic story line

palpatine isnt in the flesh, that he survived VI and it ruined anakins arc.

luke didnt die, it was a trick, and he and kylo have a proper lightsaber duel.

there are no space horses

and of course that darth jar jar is real, the key to it all

This thread is why I spend my time following bikini models on Instagram

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ewoks - the forest scenes from the latest trailer hint at Endor, so lots of Ewoks!!!

To come to 3PO's aid and whisk him off to divine providence leading to the HK series droids and death.

Can you stop trying to sneak whatever ‘leak’ you think you have uncovered into a thread dedicated to no leaks?

Definitely noticed that, not cool. The other thread turns to s**t with random YouTube videos (which I question if anyone else actually watches). Hope we can keep this one cleaner at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back