A-League Round Three - Top of the table Sydney Derby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it's rolling on the ground and you can see the line in front of the ball, doesn't that make the ball behind the line? Line in front of ball = ball behind line. I'd have to go back and pause it but that's how it looked to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's rolling on the ground and you can see the line in front of the ball, doesn't that make the ball behind the line? Line in front of ball = ball behind line. I'd have to go back and pause it but that's how it looked to me.

No.

Next question?

Seriously though, the rule is ALL of the ball has to cross ALL of the line. Not just the base of the ball (which is what causes the appearance of grass between the ball and the line). It's why I thought they brought in Hawkeye which looks down from directly above the ball which is the only way to tell.

Seriously though, the rule is ALL of the ball has to cross ALL of the line. Not just the base of the ball (which is what causes the appearance of grass between the ball and the line). It's why I thought they brought in Hawkeye which looks down from directly above the ball which is the only way to tell.

Typical, let's make the rule something that's almost immeasurable by video or the naked eye.

Typical, let's make the rule something that's almost immeasurable by video or the naked eye.

That's what the rule has always been..? In fact, that's literally how you make it measurable by the naked eye, because it has to be clearly over.

Great to see the Sydney Derby back to normal after Wanderers were homeless for a few years. Shits all over the Melbourne derby.

Enjoyed that Derby a lot. Good to sse The Smurfs taken down a peg.

Seems a bit like sour grapes to me. I admit they probably were robbed of that goal, but on the other hand, Barbie botched at least 2 stonewall chances to score. Corcia lowered himself tonight with some of his sideline shenanigans..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back