Past Toby Pink - delisted 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the year he plays mid in the reserves and become our new great white hope that horse unfairly maligns to the second grade.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol!

PS Is that Scooby on your foot? And what is he saying?

It's not my foot but its scooby and it says "in dog years I'm gay" which is the funniest thing in the world to my broken brain.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well it is cute, although I do admit that I'm missing the joke, however that does not mean your brain is broken!!! Surely it makes a comment about mine...

How has Toby performed since transitioning into defence? Haven't seen many reserves games this year. Is there any chance of a debut this year or only use in case of emergency?

How has Toby performed since transitioning into defence? Haven't seen many reserves games this year. Is there any chance of a debut this year or only use in case of emergency?

He’s impressed me and I think he’s worth persisting with. Still pretty raw as defenders go but that’s to be expected. Has a real crack and has had some really strong one-on-one performances this year. I doubt he’d get a look in unless one of our three AFL key defenders goes down, but Pink might have just bought himself an extra year on our list with this move.

He’s impressed me and I think he’s worth persisting with. Still pretty raw as defenders go but that’s to be expected. Has a real crack and has had some really strong one-on-one performances this year. I doubt he’d get a look in unless one of our three AFL key defenders goes down, but Pink might have just bought himself an extra year on our list with this move.

It worked for Grundy and Richards initially so I guess if anyone can make a forward into a defender the Swans have the blue print. He had a booming kick from memory so that could be another thing of benefit in clearing zones. Could Pink free Rampe up to play smaller? Or swap with Mellican if form drops?

It can be hard to tell sometimes at NEAFL level for defenders, at least on the footage anyway.

He has some very good attributes that can’t be taught such as height (195) and he is quick for his height. Seems to perform strongly one on one and on the lead. I can’t remember him being beaten as a defender to any significant degree. His effort / workrate / desperation is pretty good too.

His areas of improvement in that space is probably making a contribution offensively / taking more intercept marks.

I’d be comfortable if he was to debut, I think he would certainly give a good account of himself.

I would definitely give him another year. Is only 20.

I haven’t really noticed him, I know he’s playing, but I think that’s a good thing. He must be doing something right...big boy, yeah why not give him another 12 months?

Not renewed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem was he already had three years and failed to play seniors in that time. Was unlikely he'd develop into a long-term AFL player. I know he looked decent at NEAFL level but would you think he has a better chance of making it than a 20-30% chance that a low pick does? He simply didn't develop quickly enough.

whos picking all these guys we cut without getting anywhere, will they go with them
From what I can tell we have 5 main draft picks (with the potential for more DFA's) and 2 rookie ones. That is enough to work with.

From what I can tell we have 5 main draft picks (with the potential for more DFA's) and 2 rookie ones. That is enough to work with.

and if they * up these picks will they get the arse

if we are going to sack someone every time a rookie draft pick doesnt work out, the turnover of staff will be like Trump's whitehouse.

What about every 15-20th player we get and plays 0 games

Not renewed
Aw, I was really looking forward to seeing Toby Pink going head to head with Toby Greene.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back