Mar 1, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Mod Notice:-

Continued from here:-

Just like to thank Aphrodite and the other Carlton mods who started the Bluemours NON Discussion Thread and who have kept it free of chat over the past few years.

It helps so much when you just don't have the time to read through this thread, cheers and great job.

Last edited by a moderator:

When does the signing of DFA's start ?.

Anyhow, really hope Jack Newnes will prove me wrong, I will try support him with an open and supportive mind, I will take it at face value what others have said about him being played in a wrong possie at St Kilda.

Anyhow, really hope Jack Newnes will prove me wrong, I will try support him with an open and supportive mind, I will take it at face value what others have said about him being played in a wrong possie at St Kilda.
Same as Ed Curnow the first half of this season.

The reason you know little about Newnes is because St Kilda have a plethora of Jacks and their individual feats disappear in a haze of activity.

Yes, but many of them are no good.

You could say St Kilda's list is full of Jack S**t...

Last edited:

Pretty sure it is November 1st, next Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bigger concern is the structure if SOS is being over ruled from above, as good as Liddell seems if that’s his style he should be shown the door instead.

There is a bit too much guesswork involved with all of this. I'd prefer everyone to be on the same page re strategy.

The bigger concern is the structure if SOS is being over ruled from above, as good as Liddell seems if that’s his style he should be shown the door instead.
cant get rid of liddle...he is an important cog now...membership on the rise. if there is an issue then they should throw their egos out the door, sit down and work it out.

Why do posters talk down players with unfounded speculation? "Obviously they didn't want him" or "They offered him a contract when no one else wanted him"
The reality is Newnes was offered a contract months ago by St Kilda. We approached him earlier this year and he was keen for the opportunity.
That's why he's coming to us and leaving St Kilda.

We did :think:

No club came calling during free agency, so Saints offered him a two year contract. He wasn't happy with the contract had a word with Carlton and Saints done the right thing by him by delisting him.

its been reported that saints have had the two year contract in front of newnes for quite some time...as in since early in the year.

Ok to be fair I’ve contributed to it....but fair dinkum it’s like listening to office gossip at work in here at the moment.

Let’s drop the SOS s**t ffs.

Ah, this always happens, this painful lull of several weeks between the trade period and the Draft. There's not really much to talk about, but we keep the chatter going, kind of awkwardly, until the draft when there will be some fresh topics and real news to discuss, rave and melt over. I don't know why the AFL have to drag it out like this.* The draft should come hard on the heels of the trading - get it over with ffs! Then the clubs can have a few more weeks to work with their full squads before the Christmas break.

* Actually I do know why they do it - to keep footy in the news for as long as possible. I believe it is as pathetic as that. So that deep into cricket season, people are still talking about footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back