Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

nice mate. what's the plans for next year?
Still kind of deciding whether or not to do the gap year sort of thing, but hopefully to get in to Biomedical Science course at Monash or Deakin Uni.
Quite passionate about biology, pathology and genetics in particular and hoping to get in to a career on that path.

Of course will still be on here posting (probably more so due to the free time I have) hopefully being able to develop me skills even further.

Good luck to all doing exams!
Great job mate. Good luck with your exams and enjoy it
Cheers lads!

Anyone who has Yellow Images templates, halp. What exactly is the blue grid background thing called, that you put your design on and it instantly moulds to the template? Asking for a friend.

So I got married, that was fun. 10/10 would recommend.
Have to find a consenting female to do that with first. How does one acquire a human of the opposite sex to accept this invitation?

Congratulations though :D

Anyone who has Yellow Images templates, halp. What exactly is the blue grid background thing called, that you put your design on and it instantly moulds to the template? Asking for a friend.

Have to find a consenting female to do that with first. How does one acquire a human of the opposite sex to accept this invitation?

This is quite the question to ponder. My method was to move in quick, a nice walk to school around the lake in year 11 and we started going out. To ensure she consented to marriage though I proposed to her over in the Royal Botanic Gardens in London surrounded by Christmas lights...she had to say yes.

This is quite the question to ponder. My method was to move in quick, a nice walk to school around the lake in year 11 and we started going out. To ensure she consented to marriage though I proposed to her over in the Royal Botanic Gardens in London surrounded by Christmas lights...she had to say yes.
So she had to say yes, because of the implication..

Gibbsy & Red Crow - was thinking perhaps we could have a stickied thread for portfolios in a similar sort of thing to what the CCSL forum has for it's hall of fame threads where all completed portfolios can be easily accessed, which is useful for new members, lurkers etc. who want to go back and see these folios. A lot of great stuff from many designers on this board that have disappeared with time, so if it's something that people would want, and you guys feel is worthwhile, I'm happy to help collate the portfolios.

I'm not sure how I missed this, but yes I think thats a great idea. I've been thinking of ways to refresh a few of those threads in the stickied section anyway, so this probably ties in nicely with that.

What I am getting at, is that there are three threads all at once that discuss the Port logo, moving portfolios and/or workshops to a subboard helps distinguish between user content and official AFL news. I know we have tags, when everything is in one massive list, it's harder to figure out.

The subboard has been tried before. It was largely during a time I was pretty inactive on the board, but my memory is that it failed miserably. With specific regard to the topic of the Port logo, I'm usually pretty good at moving posts to the one thread if discussion spreads across multiple threads. Once footy season finished though, the time I spent on here dipped a little (somewhat deliberate - its probably a good time to take a small break) so thats largely my bad there.

Oh okay, that sounds lovely! So I just have to run to a Year 11 and ask her to walk around the lake, then. Thank you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart layers, my dude.

Guessing Freight Train watched some 18/19 NBA Finals highlights yesterday and decided it was time for a new profile pic :p

Rewatched Game 6 and binged a bunch of the interviews and stuff since. Kyle Lowry has been my favourite player for a long time now but jfc I’m pretty sure I actually love the man.

Nearly cried when Kyle got to unveil the new banner the other day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back