Kevin McHale Cup XII 19-20

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
League > standings gives you the full standings or on the home page for the league you just click the little tab in the top right corner of the standings table and click full standings
I can see the standings, just can’t see games played anywhere

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Looking to trade for steals & blocks, open to trading contracted players for anyone with an eye on next season. Trade block - CJ McCollum, NAW, Ja Morant, R Williams, M Thybulle, Baynes, T Thompson, D Russel, B Ingram

Tony Richo

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
PhillyEagles,ChicagoBulls,Liverpool
Think you’ve gone a tad bit early there Deeman! I’m happy with the start, but I’m pretty sure my points will fall quickly when everyone catches up to me in terms of games played.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Deeman has a reputation for going a tad early...
Who me? No way man I'm patient and don't overreact to small samples at all. 😂 Backed up by my using 7 F.A adds in the first week 😋

But nah I was more commenting on the massive points gap and overall strength of Tony's squad this year, but there is a long long way to go and def some other really strong teams.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Curry on the block :( He's contracted well below market value for a top 5 guy, so if a rebuilding team that has their eye on next year and has some good guard/s and wants Steph hit me up. I need assists, steals, 3s and a low turnover guy wouldn't hurt too but that's a bit of an afterthought.

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Curry on the block :( He's contracted well below market value for a top 5 guy, so if a rebuilding team that has their eye on next year and has some good guard/s and wants Steph hit me up. I need assists, steals, 3s and a low turnover guy wouldn't hurt too but that's a bit of an afterthought.
Zion 4 Stephanie? :p

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Tony's gonna take some beating for sure, barring some injuries or big trades its gonna be a very tough team to beat. My team was cooked as soon as Steph hurt himself. If anyone thinks they can catch him I'm willing to trade one of or a combo of Jonas V, Ingram, Baynes, Holmes, Draymond, DLo, D House or T Thompson for a decent contracted player. Preferably not a guy who shoots a terrible FT % :p

Last edited:

Papa Caz

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
Tony's gonna take some beating for sure, barring some injuries or big trades its gonna be a very tough team to beat. My team was cooked as soon as Steph hurt himself. If anyone thinks they can catch him I'm willing to trade one of or a combo of Jonas V, Ingram, Baynes, Holmes, Draymond, DLo, D House or T Thompson for a decent contracted player. Preferably not a guy who shoots a terrible FT % :p
I think I can beat him honestly only 8.5 points behind him, need to catch up with rebounds and assists right now as that's the only part of my team really failing.

Papa Caz

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
Good luck! Open for trades if any of my non contracted players interest you ;)
have a look at my team see if there is anyone that you fancy then message me otherwise tony is gonna win haha

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
have a look at my team see if there is anyone that you fancy then message me otherwise tony is gonna win haha
Well it doesn't make much of a difference to me if yourself or Tony win, but considering both Tony and I are currently tied for 1sts in this league with a 2 a piece I'm certainly not against helping you win, if there's a trade that's good for me in the long run or just next year ;)

Last edited:

Papa Caz

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
Well it doesn't make much of a difference to me if yourself or Tony win, but considering both Tony and I are currently tied for 1sts in this league with a 2 a piece I'm certainly not against helping you win, if there's a trade that's good for me long term or next year ;)
let me know haha, im to lazy to go looking and figuring out a fair trade

Back