Rolling EPL Team of the Season 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen various twitter pages doing their teams already, so I might as well get started.

Who should be in the side right now? This is talksports team.
lineup-7.png

For me I'd have 4-4-2

Aguero-Abraham
Mane-Kante-Fabinho-KDB
Robbo-VVD-Matip-Pereria
Pope

Other names: Patricio, Dunk, Arnold, Maddison, Pukki, Auba, Firmino, Sterling, Mount

Seen various twitter pages doing their teams already, so I might as well get started.

lineup-7.png

For me I'd have 4-4-2

Aguero-Abraham
Mane-Kante-Fabinho-KDB
Robbo-VVD-Matip-Pereria
Pope

Other names: Patricio, Dunk, Arnold, Maddison, Pukki, Auba, Firmino, Sterling, Mount
McGinn should at worst be on the bench. One of the best performed cms so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lineup-7.png

For me I'd have 4-4-2

Aguero-Abraham
Mane-Kante-Fabinho-KDB
Robbo-VVD-Matip-Pereria
Pope

No salah? from a liverpool supporter too haha.
Not being bias but AWB deserves it been the only player doing well at united and his transition to us has been unbelievable.
Mount deserves to be in there though.

Happy guy sir just find the biased and top 6 club centric ‘analysis’ of fans to be amusing but at the same time tiring.

The team presented was notably bad and lacking insight into clubs outside of a select few. Renders it useless to present opinions on a league wide ‘best team’.

Give us your team mate, still very early days so the team could look different even in a months time.

Aguero-Abraham
Mane-Kante-Fabinho-KDB
Robbo-VVD-Matip-Pereria
Pope

IN: Vardy, Chilwell, Sterling, Jorginho
OUT: Aguero, Robertson, Mane, Kante

Vardy-Abraham
Sterling-Jorginho-Fabinho-KDB
Chilwell-VVD-Matip-Pereira
Pope

Last edited:
IN: Vardy, Chilwell, Sterling
OUT: Aguero, Robertson, Mane

Vardy-Abraham
Sterling-Kante-Fabinho-KDB
Chilwell-VVD-Matip-Pereira
Pope
Why VVD? This isn't a troll but he hasn't been that great this year, in fact he's been below his Southampton form. Last year it took 17 games for them to concede 7 goals, this year was 9. Adrian has been substituting but you can only really blame him for 1 goal and Alisson had made 1 mistake last year by that stage.

Why VVD? This isn't a troll but he hasn't been that great this year, in fact he's been below his Southampton form. Last year it took 17 games for them to concede 7 goals, this year was 9. Adrian has been substituting but you can only really blame him for 1 goal and Alisson had made 1 mistake last year by that stage.
I kind of agree BUT I can’t really think who else has stood up to take his spot. Maybe Soyoncu? Tomori has been good from what I’ve seen. Dunk?

Kante has been great when he's played but he's only played 4/10 matches. I don't think that's enough for him to be in, unfortunately. I'd have Joringho in instead, has flown under the radar big time this season. I was critical of him last season when he had an awful mid-season patch but he's won me over.

and yet Liverpool have still conceeded the least amount of goals in the league

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back