Being average at best for last 60 years, Why are the Pies so high profile with a high membership?

Remove this Banner Ad

True Passion and loyalty. It's why I love Collingwood and they are '' Australia's Club '' very much like the Dallas Cowboys are America's team.

Great spirit the mighty magpies. Although aside from that last 20 in the Prelim against the Giants they were ******* average and denied us a once in a life time Grand Final.

Happy Festivus and fu** you Collingwood.

You really are delusional supporter base . Collingwoods size , influence and success is a myth . Because the herald sun says it didn’t make it true .
In particular, the last 60 years have been embarrassing. Myth club .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You really are delusional supporter base . Collingwoods size , influence and success is a myth . Because the herald sun says it didn’t make it true .
In particular, the last 60 years have been embarrassing. Myth club .

Size: dominate attendance list.
87C1E41E-BA8D-4350-BFD3-EF13F12190CC.jpeg

Success: winningest team of all time
CAD5E71B-895B-4C12-916D-AE2AADC0E576.png

You did play Ess twice though. We had to play in GS and GWS territory. We would have got at least 75k instead of 15k if we played Bombers. That's at least 3k we'd gain

LOL

You played an extra game, a Grand Final no less with 100k people, and still didn’t beat our entire attendance this season.

DFA0AF21-1D0C-47C7-827E-ADFB83608AB4.jpeg

* out of here.

Precious much ? How many did you play at mcg ?

Anyhow last 60 years tragic , outperformed by Dees , lions Roos cats et al . A myth club .
Enjoy the extended wilderness coming your way . Tigers , 2019 afl premiers . Deal with it .

It's like pies fans only ever use the same two sources.

Don’t let a better crowd fixture get in the way. We’re just as big. You fell way short against gws. Empty bays lol

You literally had an extra game that draw 100k people and still couldn’t top us lol

How many did you play at mcg ?

15 vs 16 H&A
18 vs 18 including finals

Extra game being a Grand Final, still couldn’t knock off our attendance lol

No we literally had the same games. You didn’t play at metricon and gained 75,000 advantage with an extra blockbuster at the G instead

:$

Read it again mate, includes finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time slots, weather and list of opponents in return games can make 100k difference. Even 200k

Essendon were extremely close to beating you in H&A until you handed out free tickets to last game of the season :$

:$

Read it again mate, includes finals.
Please post your teams average attendance numbers for home games ...... it’s convenient you forgot!!

I would of thought a team coming off a close loss in the 2018 HF, the bandwagon would of been full ...... apparently not and your home prelim final numbers against GWS were a true reflection of where you sit.

Please post your teams average attendance numbers for home games ...... it’s convenient you forgot!!

I would of thought a team coming off a close loss in the 2018 HF, the bandwagon would of been full ...... apparently not and your home prelim final numbers against GWS were a true reflection of where you sit.

The number is tainted, we didn’t hand out free tickets to our games like you did. Only reason you surpassed us, your too cheap to buy a full membership supporters fronted after getting a freebie entry in the last game of the season.

Richmond will comfortably lead 3 & 5 game memberships.

The number is tainted, we didn’t hand out free tickets to our games like you did. Only reason you surpassed us, your too cheap to buy a full membership supporters fronted after getting a freebie entry in the last game of the season.

Richmond will comfortably lead 3 & 5 game memberships.
Nah, our membership and home attendances are superior, including the highest H&A crowd in Victoria for an interstate side ........ you had the chance come prelim and like your team ....... you blew it.

We're now up to 7 pages of the same answer and you'res till struggling to comprehend it. I've come to the conclusion that your mind is permanently boggled. Might be time for another cone

That might help but I'm FIFO so that's out lol.

In any case just because I don't agree with some of the answers does not mean I cannot comprehend them.

Yeah winning 2 flags since '58 is a very poor return, especially considering the number of GFs you've played in, and especially since we've managed 13 in that time as you state (we are a freak of a club, don't forget that). However, look at in a comparative way, with other major clubs....

Geelong have only 3 since 1963
Tiges have only 2 since 1980 (recent success hides this fact)
Bombers are 2 decades since their last flag
Blues are a quarter of a century since their last.
Melbourne (and yes their status as a 'major' club these days is questionable at best) are well over half a century since their last one.
Crows are more than 2 decades since their last

Hopefully that makes you feel a little better....

Precious much ? How many did you play at mcg ?

Anyhow last 60 years tragic , outperformed by Dees , lions Roos cats et al . A myth club .
Enjoy the extended wilderness coming your way . Tigers , 2019 afl premiers . Deal with it .

Even when your team is winning, you can't sound like a winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back