Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Haha nah I wish the latter. I head down to Melbourne every year for flem carnival.

Although may have to set up a stand in the ring on Cup day to lay off some of my jap exposure
I’ll be at work my antepost post number of bets this will be me
D9AEFA9E-0F41-4D91-BA01-B36F953077E8.jpeg

iluvparis just edited: Mrs Paris must be an absolute winner to be cool with that
Mrs VLM would be pissed if I left for a few days interstate for that

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
i dont want to be a killjoy but i would hold back on the Melody Belle love. Been beating not great horses in New Zealand and most of her great form has been on wet tracks. Also her last trip to Australia was not great. Not saying she cant win the Empire Rose but would want big odds which i doubt she would get

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
For those that have never been - Flemington during Cup week is the best place in the world
Not a Melbornian but several times a visitor. In other cities a sports event is something that’s happening somewhere. In Melbourne the whole city seems invested, it’s everywhere somehow. Nothing like it.

The sight of well dressed, attractive young women throwing up into rubbish bins takes a little getting used to, but swings and roundabouts...

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Mystic is fave on the mackinnon on sportsbet. I gotta get rid of a freebie by tonite, may go something in this if he is scratched.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Yes

Let me share some with you :

Poi poi - odds that are very short to what the poster believes is an accurate price

LEL - version of laugh out loud

Cat - not your fur line a thoroughbred who promises so much but is a utensil tease for your wallet - use search function for “Kementari” all will be revealed

Milk drinker - again not a furline reference a horse who looms up to win and continually shits itself when it matters - a horse version of Leon Davis

I’m sure there is more

iluvparis field is pretty weak for Dalasan - market released for Carbine Club should..... with should being the key word bounce back against that lot

Lucky it’s over the mile which gives me a chance given it’s gone full pop rock over the trip it’s last two starts

That’s my only worry
Think if it gets cover he’ll thrive at Flemington
Plenty of room to wind up

Had plenty of room to wind up his last two starts and all that was unleashed was a pure grind

Watch CP replay
All that finish in front of him are going elsewhere or the paddock
He made abit of ground on MJ who is listed as fav

Anything that finished behind MJ is irrelevant - they weren't even in the race.

Back