Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Just bought the dusty book from Kmart $24 . Noticed the box set available at superstore at over $80 is that competitive with JB , I’d spew up if purchased online to be delivered 4w and it was $30 more
Got the canvas and stubby holder on order from club, hope to have by Christmas , framer still has my weg poster , gave him a rocket this morning 21d after order
Mine just came through my front door this morning by Post! Jeez forgotten how young Dusty looked when he wandered into TigerLand at Pick 3 ND!
Now to work out how to get DM to sign it.... 👍 :think:👍

Oct 3, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm waiting for my gold foil poster, which is fine, happy to wait. Just a query. The fulfillment status for each of my orders are all described as "unfulfilled". What does this mean?
Hi BC9, Could we please ask you to contact us directly so we can check your specific order details with Australia Post.
Due to some complexities between our online shop and Australia Post's platform, we don't use the fulfilment section of our site, so it will always say "Unfulfilled" even after the order has been sent.

BC9_

Yellow & Black ???
Jan 31, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi BC9, Could we please ask you to contact us directly so we can check your specific order details with Australia Post.
Due to some complexities between our online shop and Australia Post's platform, we don't use the fulfilment section of our site, so it will always say "Unfulfilled" even after the order has been sent.

I have sent an email. Thanks. :)

BC9_

Yellow & Black ???
Jan 31, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
I have sent an email. Thanks. :)

Once again, another public commendation is deserved.

My email query answered within 20 minutes, with extra info I didn't necessarily ask for but was nonetheless super helpful and informative. Above and beyond. Sensational HSS. :thumbsu:

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Once again, another public commendation is deserved.

My email query answered within 20 minutes, with extra info I didn't necessarily ask for but was nonetheless super helpful and informative. Above and beyond. Sensational HSS. :thumbsu:
clapping.gif

My best friend ordered me the Konrad Marshall book for Christmas.

I’m off on holiday for a week between Christmas and New Year, my reading for that week should be sorted! :D

Cannot wait!

Apr 10, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
View attachment 771415
Posters arrived. How much to get framed approx? $50, $100, $200?

Depends on what you want - type of frame, glass, mat board etc

I paid about 150 for my Knight poster (granted I took it to a local place in walking distance so expect I paid a bit of a premium for a local business) 40mm black frame, 30mm white matboard

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Depends how you want to it it
You could get change from $20 with a standard black frame, and pop it in yourself
Or off at the framers for $200-$300 if you wanted a different outcome (more frame options, different types of mounting etc)
Thanks!! Oh ok yeah fair enough. Yeah I didn't even know people get paid to put posters in frames haha I did my own 2017 but then based on some comments in here I thought wow...maybe the framers can get the frames in bulk so not much extra for more convenience. Based on your info I'll probably DIY again. Cheers

waynomelb

Draftee
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Lots of people have been asking about the plaques we have for sale. Pic below, available in 2017 and 2019 Silver or Gold.
$10 Each, payment options are EFT or Paypal (fee applies).

if you are interested just send me a PM.

We also do custom framing and you can find us on facebook at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/EZL-Frames-953148574713659/

Attachments

• IMG_3828.JPG
    IMG_3828.JPG
    425.7 KB · Views: 124
Back